This or That?

Any type of skating would be very problematic for me now..Haha. But…can I say roller blades? I used to go roller blading regularly..it was quite fun. :)

hiking or kayaking?

Flat (old railroad right of ways are perfect)

Summer or Winter (hiking that is)

Neither, no meat for me thanks.

Would you rather sit in a cafe filled with 10 000 dobsonflies or one enraged owl that poops on your head?

Neither, no meat for me thanks.

Would you rather sit in a cafe filled with 10 000 dobsonflies or one enraged owl that poops on your head?
Why would a cafe have either of those things? And if it did, why would anyone go in?

Thanksgiving dinner or Labor Day barbecue?

Why would a cafe have either of those things? And if it did, why would anyone go in?

Thanksgiving dinner or Labor Day barbecue?
I was extremely bored, saw something about owl cafes and ran away with it in my head lol

Umm, aren't dogs a form of meat?

Still Water

Sun Shine or Moon Shine?
I assumed you meant a pet dog not eat one. I was only half paying attention to be honest

Moon

Dark chocolate or milk? There, I'm being normal for once

I assumed you meant a pet dog not eat one. I was only half paying attention to be honest

Moon

Dark chocolate or milk? There, I'm being normal for once
Yikes, not pet dog! Hot Dog maybe with mustard and relish.

Dark chocolate

Apples or Oranges?

Yikes, not pet dog! Hot Dog maybe with mustard and relish.

Dark chocolate

Apples or Oranges?
I just saw 'Hamburgs or dogs' and vaguely thought 'I don't know what a hamburg is, I'd rather own a dog.'

Oranges.

Huge reticulated python or dainty little dasypeltis?

I just saw 'Hamburgs or dogs' and vaguely thought 'I don't know what a hamburg is, I'd rather own a dog.'
(Regional slang for hamburger sandwiches or hotdogs)

City

Highways or Byways

Top Bottom