Starting the Journey

Charles Guy

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone,

Been preparing to play off and on for about 12 months now and ready to join others on the Ukulele Way. Looking forward to meeting players, finding mentors, and sharing experiences.

I'll work up a post on the how did you end up here thread with more info about myself for any interested as that seems the place to share the story.

Best to All,

Charles

Greetings Everyone,

Been preparing to play off and on for about 12 months now and ready to join others on the Ukulele Way. Looking forward to meeting players, finding mentors, and sharing experiences.

I'll work up a post on the how did you end up here thread with more info about myself for any interested as that seems the place to share the story.

Best to All,

Charles
Welcome Charles,
There is a very welcoming family here of great people. I hope your journey is enjoyable.

Cheers,

Steve.

Welcome to the UU, Charles. Thanks for deciding to share your ukulele journey with us. Hope you enjoy the ride!

Welcome aboard! Have a good look around, you will like it here!

Welcome to UU, Charles!
I don't know if you're referring to James Hill, but I read that he has awesome courses. Enjoy your ukulele journey!

Greetings Everyone,

Best to All,

Charles
Welcome, Charles!

Welcome, Charles! You’ll find this a very encouraging place, full of players at all levels, from professional to noob. Don’t be afraid to ask anything—there are no dumb questions here.

Hi Charles Guy. It's great that you joined. The journey is a fun one and very rewarding. Enjoy.

Top Bottom