SOLD: Timms Mahogany Soprano (Rare 17-fret version)

ookooleilei

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Reluctantly selling this one, as it's such a wonderful instrument, but I also have a 1920s Martin Style 0 that's in real nice shape, and I'm on the build list for a Wunderkammer...

It's a Timms. If you've read this far, you don't need me to tell you anything else about tone, playability, etc. It's wonderful.

There are a couple of VERY minor imperfections in the finish, but it's in really nice shape.

Selling for $800, shipped, in the pictured hard case, to the CONUS only. It's what I paid for it on eBay (I'm the second owner), not looking to make money on this... but if you want it, act fast before I change my mind!

This is a 17-fret version which is not common. I do think you should hold on to it till you get your wunderkammer, they are very different (I own both). It will be a lot harder to replace this if you decide to get one again.

(Reluctantly) Putting this back on the market -- just (irrationally) made another purchase, and REALLY need to sell this one!

$800, shipped, to CONUS only.

Last edited:
Bump, and price drop to $750, shipped, to CONUS...

Holy fudge! I can’t believe this wasn’t snapped up after like 5 seconds of posting.

Top Bottom