[SOLD-11/25/2022] FS - Pono Electric Tenor “Ocean Blue” curly Mango Deluxe LE

WebParrot (s2)

Wisconsin, U.S.A.
UU VIP
Reaction score
Pono Electric Tenor “Ocean Blue” curly Mango Deluxe LE (TE-MD-B) with fitted hard case. Mint condition.

This has a “chambered” sound chamber in addition to the electronics Fun to play with the wide variety of electronic settings, and a reasonable re-creation of an acoustic uke sound.

-Solid Curly Mango “Chambered” body w/ gloss finish, with satin finished mahogany neck.
-Radius’d Macassar ebony fretboard and bridge
-Grover brand gold colored open back tuners
-Bone nut and saddle
-Pono passive TE pickup System with volume control
-Scale: 17” - 21 frets 15 frets to the body
-Overall Length 26.5” and body thickness 1.25”
-Nut Width: 35 mm. ( approx. 1.4”)
-String spacing:
At Nut- G to A 27.5mm; At 12th fret G to A 36mm; At Saddle G to A 41.5mm
-Strung with Fremont Blacks and Fremont flat wound Low G

Last edited:
"Mid-Week," 10 day bump. Lots of lookers and smiley faces, which I appreciate! Come On someone... I'm hoping to get selected in the next CocoBolo baritone lottery and my cash flow really needs help!

Regardless... thanks for lookin'
Stu

Bi-Weekly Bump (wink).
Come on.... I know you've been looking (wink)

I'm willing to drop my price to below $600 inc ship n insurance..
I will be putting it on Reverb for $599 to avoid the tax paperwork, but buyers there will have to pay shipping. So if your interested, get the benefit of being a UU Marketplace lurker...

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate this weirdly conceived holiday.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Sent you a message.
Welcome the the forum!!
I replied to your inquiry via PM. Will keep you 'on the list' until I hear from others who inquired before you.

Be sure to introduce yourself in the "New Members Introductions" section of the Forum. The more we get to "know" you, the easier it will be to participate in the Marketplace.

Top Bottom