Romero Creations Grand Tenor (Koa) with Side Port - SOLD (Traded)

LaserWater

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm selling my Romero Creations Grand Tenor made of solid Koa. It's a great-sounding instrument, just not playing it as much as my customs and want to make room for another Uke. I had a side port installed at a local luthier for $150. They did an excellent job as seen in the photos. It really lets you hear the fullness of the instrument. There are a couple small nicks in the finish as shown in the photos. I took pics in a couple different light settings so you can see the full range of what the wood looks like. Right now it has linear baritone tuning using Uke Logic smoothwounds for DG and Uke Logic fluorocarbon for BE.

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_JfQffLK9P94POHfYfmGNDUJVcNc1Ocy?usp=sharing

Looking to get $850 $800 shipped in CONUS. Also open to a trade for something made of mahogany or mahogany/spruce.

Even if you have no interest in this instrument it's worth checking out this video of Corey playing one

Last edited:
Lovely instrument. Sounds terrific. The side port was really well done.

There's been a recent discussion about "after-build" sound ports. Yours looks as good as any simple sound port done at build time. Nice uke! Good luck...

I recently purchased a Grand Tenor in Mahogany and it's very special indeed. Wish I could play like Corey. He's such a special artist. Koa with a sound port...a very good price if you ask me.

I recently purchased a Grand Tenor in Mahogany and it's very special indeed. Wish I could play like Corey. He's such a special artist. Koa with a sound port...a very good price if you ask me.
Thanks Codeman. ya the Mahonany one sounds amazing too. They really are very cool instruments with a unique sound

Top Bottom