Romero Creations D Ho 6 Guilele

rlgph

Reaction score
No longer available. 2019 Romero Creations D Ho 6 guilele (or mini classical guitar). Very well made solid spruce/solid mahogany 21" scale instrument. This model is very highly regarded by multiple reviewers on the internet, and i can personally attest to its outstanding tone. There are a number of youtube presentations that you can listen to. With the Romero UG1 guilele strings that i have used, it can be tuned EADGBE, though i like the additional brightness of it being tuned up a full step or a step and a half (G to G tuning). It will come with the original heavy duty gig bag, and i will include a new set of the Romero UG1 strings. The instrument is in excellent condition. The only peculiarity is that the tuning machines for strings 4-6 are the same as those for strings 1-3, so you need to turn them in the opposite direction than standard, or modify the direction of the string wrap for those strings. (This is the way it came; i presume it was designed that way.) $800, with free shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
front.jpg
top.jpgfront-angle.jpgback.jpg

Last edited:
2019 Romero Creations D Ho 6 guilele (or mini classical guitar). Very well made solid spruce/solid mahogany 21" scale instrument. This model is very highly regarded by multiple reviewers on the internet, and i can personally attest to its outstanding tone. There are a number of youtube presentations that you can listen to. With the Romero UG1 guilele strings that i have used, it can be tuned EADGBE, though i like the additional brightness of it being tuned up a full step or a step and a half (G to G tuning). It will come with the original heavy duty gig bag, and i will include a new set of the Romero UG1 strings. The instrument is in excellent condition. The only peculiarity is that the tuning machines for strings 4-6 are the same as those for strings 1-3, so you need to turn them in the opposite direction than standard, or modify the direction of the string wrap for those strings. (This is the way the it came; i presume it was designed that way.) $800, with free shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
View attachment 146992
View attachment 146993View attachment 146994View attachment 146995
PM sent

That didn’t take long! 24 minutes. Is there a record for fastest sale on the Marketplace? (Assuming this is a done deal of course.)

That didn’t take long! 24 minutes. Is there a record for fastest sale on the Marketplace? (Assuming this is a done deal of course.)
Not done yet. He asked about a trade, but i need cash for a small steel-string i have in mind.

I have this one with a pickup. I enjoy playing a small guitar that sounds good and is easy on the arms and hands. I like mine.

Nice unit and they sound great. I think the strings are UG2 for E-E tuning though.

I recently used a set of Mari Requinto strings on my D HO 6 string tuned G-G, but to me it didn't really sound as good as it did with the UG2 strings tuned E-E. Probably going to switch back this weekend

Nice unit and they sound great. I think the strings are UG2 for E-E tuning though.
Yes, but i have it tuned up a full step, to fit my voice and IMO the body size. So i use the UG1 set. Perhaps someday i'll try the UG2 and tune standard.

Yes, but i have it tuned up a full step, to fit my voice and IMO the body size. So i use the UG1 set. Perhaps someday i'll try the UG2 and tune standard.
I just changed my D HO 5-string back to the UG2 strings tuned E-E, and it's a major improvement. It sounds like a guitar again rather than a loud ukulele.

Top Bottom