PRS SE P20 Parlour Guitar

bazmaz

Reaction score
Excellent review Baz…….and you own so that is as good a recommendation as you can give. I like that you are doing reviews on smaller guitars that might be suitable for ukulele players thinking giving six string a try.

The PRS plant is about a mile from where I live in a small industrial park. I have thought about digging in their dumpster for reject 🎸 🎸 guitars, but probably wouldn’t have a lot of luck. They only build solid and semi hollow body guitars here and all of their acoustic guitars come from Asia. One of the guitars players has a dreadnought acoustic PRS and it seems like a pretty nice guitar (he likes it...).
One of these days I would like to take a tour of their plant.

Excellent review Baz…….and you own so that is as good a recommendation as you can give. I like that you are doing reviews on smaller guitars that might be suitable for ukulele players thinking giving six string a try.
My pleasure Dave - it's weird - these came about because readers started asking me to do them. Ten years ago if I mentioned guitars on the site I'd have had complaints!!

Maybe uke players are mellowing and realising the guitar is not the work of the devil - just another instrument

Top Bottom