Price Drop! Mainland Classic Mahogany Concert Ukulele -SOLD- Markdown to $120!! + shipping

thegrey04

Reaction score
Excellent Condition. Features:

Gloss finish
Mahogany body
Gold closed tuners w/amber
Case shown

This Uke sounds amazing. Just time to trim down my musical instrument!

$150 + $20 shipping.PXL_20220925_201509569 (1).jpgPXL_20220925_201137605.jpgPXL_20220925_201252138.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the price on this was updated with a drop to $120 + $20 shipped with case.

At current prices, $140 is a pretty good deal for an all solid mahogany uke assembled in the USA with what looks to be a quality case. That case alone is worth like $60.

This is too risky for my blood. It's your one and only post.

This is too risky for my blood. It's your one and only post.
You make a good point!

try not to take offense, thegrey04. There have been a few notable scams recently on the board, and it makes sense to be suspicious of your post because it is your first post and only post. No disrespect. The rules say your marketplace post can’t be your first post, and that’s so nobody has to be suspicious of anybody. No disrespect. Sensitivities to this sort of stuff has been heightened due to recent events. Your post is falling victim to that for better or for worse, and the rules are in place to protect everybody. No disrespect. Lately a few bad apples have given us all a reason to pause for a moment when we may not have in the past. No disrespect.

The "thegrey04" has been a member since May, 2022.

Here's what I would do: send a PM with your phone number and ask them to call you back.

I am happy to call people if needed. Not sure what else I can do. Rather to sell here than via Ebay since you all will appreciate the UKE more!

You make a good point!

try not to take offense, thegrey04. There have been a few notable scams recently on the board, and it makes sense to be suspicious of your post because it is your first post and only post. No disrespect. The rules say your marketplace post can’t be your first post, and that’s so nobody has to be suspicious of anybody. No disrespect. Sensitivities to this sort of stuff has been heightened due to recent events. Your post is falling victim to that for better or for worse, and the rules are in place to protect everybody. No disrespect. Lately a few bad apples have given us all a reason to pause for a moment when we may not have in the past. No disrespect.
I understand...got to admit if I was going to con someone I would probably look to sell a Pono and not a Mainland!! LOL

incredible price really and for a quality all solid wood instrument

my first really nice ukulele was a mainland mahogany soprano and i loved it to bits :)

Any update on this? I saw last night that Reverb's price is $375.00 (plus shipping and including no case) for what appears to be the same model Mainland uke with rope binding and rosette.

Any update on this? I saw last night that Reverb's price is $375.00 (plus shipping and including no case) for what appears to be the same model Mainland uke with rope binding and rosette.
I would check on Mainland's site....heck of a value

Top Bottom