Show us your ukes!

Here's one you don't see very often, if ever - my vintage Stella Gambler.

pU00pRR.jpg

mOfgkvL.jpg

apdrxUs.jpg

0eSKCZl.jpg
Now that's cool!

donboody, Yes, I acquired the Stella and then sent it to Jake for some repair work. He did a great job helping to bring it back to life.

Here I am with a little UAS ... I'm new and I already have 6! Don't judge lol

1st picture is Mr Snail 60T Tenor.
2nd picture .. Are my Enyas: Ciao Meow, Saranghae, Calista and CataLina!
3rd picture is Patooka ... Ohana 450QEL Concert Eucalyptus

20230301_221236.jpg20230208_023410.jpg20230305_222132.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to UU forum!!! Nice to have you here :)
You can be pretty confident that nobody here’s going to judge you 🤣
In fact, most of us will encourage further UAS.
Nice looking collection so far! For a higher score, you might wanna appeal the soprano judges. 😁
Lol yes, those soprano judges can be pretty harsh. There you go - we've already started the enabling/encouraging process: you need some more sopranos, and maybe a sopranino. What about a baritone or two? A guilele? A banjo uke? Oh and you need something for different tunings. And some more different woods - where's the mango or cocobolo? And a custom luthier built, perhaps a Barron River (that seems to be de rigueur this season). Um... you'll have an ukulele stable-full pretty darned soon!

1st picture is Mr Snail 60T Tenor.
2nd picture .. Are my Enyas: Ciao Meow, Saranghae, Calista and CataLina!
3rd picture is Patooka ... Ohana 450QEL Concert Eucalyptus
Welcome! I love the couch shot. Reminds me of a shot I took a few ukuleles ago...my husband would walk in and see this randomly:

40382C23-B259-4B82-A969-25D965D11329.jpeg

Ahhhhhh I wanted one of those black enyas with the floral fretboard for a bit. Thanks for sharing!!!
I love that one a lot... it's so sweet and sugary when I play her. That's why I named her Saranghae (Korean romanized pronunciation... meaning ❤️ LOVE). She was a gift from my sister over the holidays. You won't be disappointed if v you choose to get one. )

Top Bottom