Sold Pono TE-ST Steel String Solid Chambered Acacia Body Tenor A/E w/Ko'olau HSC - Shipped

Price
Shipping
Size
Tenor

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Last one to list (for now). I tried out this steel string Pono in my all ukulele band. Wanted to see how much more the strings would "bend" with the steel strings. It really does allow that bending "electric guitar" sound, but at the end of the day, I'm not bending stings much and I'm cashing out some ukes towards some customs I have coming. These usually have some nice acacia grains, but I think this one lucked into some really nice wood. These list new for $670, I'm asking $450 for mine in the perfectly sized Ko'olau hardshell case that is a cool brown includes shipping and insurance to CONUS. Feel free to ask questions or for more photos if needed. Thanks for looking! Rick

Attachments

• IMG_9267.jpg
    IMG_9267.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_9264.jpg
    IMG_9264.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_9266.jpg
    IMG_9266.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_9268.jpg
    IMG_9268.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9269.jpg
    IMG_9269.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_9270.jpg
    IMG_9270.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1991.jpg
    IMG_1991.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1992.jpg
    IMG_1992.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1993.jpg
    IMG_1993.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1994.jpg
    IMG_1994.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Last one to list (for now). I tried out this steel string Pono in my all ukulele band. Wanted to see how much more the strings would "bend" with the steel strings. It really does allow that bending "electric guitar" sound, but at the end of the day, I'm not bending stings much and I'm cashing out some ukes towards some customs I have coming. These usually have some nice acacia grains, but I think this one lucked into some really nice wood. These list new for $670, I'm asking $450 for mine in the perfectly sized Pono hardshell case, plus actual shipping and insurance. Feel free to ask questions or for more photos if needed. Thanks for looking! Rick
Did you sell this?

Last one to list (for now). I tried out this steel string Pono in my all ukulele band. Wanted to see how much more the strings would "bend" with the steel strings. It really does allow that bending "electric guitar" sound, but at the end of the day, I'm not bending stings much and I'm cashing out some ukes towards some customs I have coming. These usually have some nice acacia grains, but I think this one lucked into some really nice wood. These list new for $670, I'm asking $450 for mine in the perfectly sized Pono hardshell case, plus actual shipping and insurance. Feel free to ask questions or for more photos if needed. Thanks for looking! Rick
Still got this one. Want to "bend some notes"? Try out a steel sting!

I have one. It’s great, great, great. Feel, tone, ease of neck, easy to charge, beautifully simple design, nice weight and balance.

I’ve had it over five years. I sold my baritone version and miss it dearly. Needed money at the time.

They make them with various woods. Only matters in terms of looks. Loud enough to practice with unamplified.

The baritone version is also great.

He’s asking a very fair price.

Bump and price change. I'll cover the shipping and insurance. Also interested in comparable trades.

Last one to list (for now). I tried out this steel string Pono in my all ukulele band. Wanted to see how much more the strings would "bend" with the steel strings. It really does allow that bending "electric guitar" sound, but at the end of the day, I'm not bending stings much and I'm cashing out some ukes towards some customs I have coming. These usually have some nice acacia grains, but I think this one lucked into some really nice wood. These list new for $670, I'm asking $450 for mine in the perfectly sized Ko'olau hardshell case that is a cool brown color, plus actual shipping and insurance. Feel free to ask questions or for more photos if needed. Thanks for looking! Rick
Bump

Top Bottom