Please, somebody buy this

Unique mango Koaloha for only $1000. They've got two!

Reactions: TBB

Interesting...a royal naupaka?

I love the description of the appropriate occasions: “Business, Casual, Party/Cocktail, Formal, Travel, Wedding, Workwear”
You might be able to pull that off if you live in Hawaii. Or if you are a professional musician.

Limited run of eight Pono LE Master Series contracted with TUS... I guess it would be like a Kala Elite series, but jumping up to a $2k price point for a Pono would not be in the cards for me.

Each of the eight has its own sound sample. I do distinctly like the looks of #1 and #7 over the others. (#8 not listed right now... sold or coming)

Those new Master series Pono in Curly Koa look and sound really nice. I really like my Spruce/Rosewood Master. Done buying for quite awhile - good thing. Those Koa Masters have some wow to them. $2K is pushing a bit though on the Pono line. But they will sell lickety split.

The New Master Series with the lattice braced tops are really nice ukes. I am happy I bought mine early in the year.

Looks like only a few from the group of 8 Koa LE Master Series are left ... selling quickly. If you want one I think you would probably be happy.

Last edited:
Just waiting for a Master Series Baritone. If they also had Gotoh tuners I wouldn't complain.

Limited run of eight Pono LE Master Series contracted with TUS... I guess it would be like a Kala Elite series, but jumping up to a $2k price point for a Pono would not be in the cards for me.

Each of the eight has its own sound sample. I do distinctly like the looks of #1 and #7 over the others. (#8 not listed right now... sold or coming)
Thanks. Yes, I saw those too and they sound great. Agreed that for $2k, other ukuleles (Anuenue? Something custom?) would tempt me more. Though if I were a dedicated Pono player, then one of these could be the ultimate. Looks like Pono sure has its fans, since only two are left at the time of this post.

Just sold my kidney for one of these. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom