Please, somebody buy this

Music Emporium has another deluxe Kamaka HF2, for slightly less $ than the one that HMS had:

Music Emporium has another deluxe Kamaka HF2, for slightly less $ than the one that HMS had:
What are you trying to do to me! I know, it’s a conspiracy! Well, I’m onto your little game, and the gaslighting won’t work. Mwah-ha-ha. … Or will it?

What are you trying to do to me! I know, it’s a conspiracy! Well, I’m onto your little game, and the gaslighting won’t work. Mwah-ha-ha. … Or will it?
If it helps, I’ve purchased from Music Emporium & the set up was great. I requested a strap button, which they included for free. And they worked with me to make sure it arrived on a day that I could be home. Free shipping.
Please, someone, buy it. I shouldn’t, but want it. LOL.

Kamaka HF2 with the most interesting grain, for "just" an HF2
I've never seen one like that before. But I also was surprised by the price, which is $600 more than the HF2s on TUS.
The HF2 on TUS that I thought had an interesting grain has sold already. Whew. One less one to stare at and tempt me. 😅

Yeah, ebay prices for ukes in Japan are inflated, sometimes ridiculously so. TUS does have a lot of Kamakas atm, still plenty to tempt.

My first time hearing an Ohta San sample when these were first posted. I was still wrapping my head around the sound and sizing then next thing you know, the Tenor's gone! Saved my wallet, but hurt my soul a bit!
an acquaintance of mine brought around an Ohta-San several years ago for me to do a sound demo for her.
to this day it remains pretty much the most beautiful sounding and feeling concert i've ever played.
buying a Kamaka is the safest sight/sound unseen uke purchase you can make in my opinion.

Yeah, ebay prices for ukes in Japan are inflated, sometimes ridiculously so. TUS does have a lot of Kamakas atm, still plenty to tempt.
I assume you are talking about US-made ukuleles that were imported to Japan then imported back to the US. I've seen the same problem with US dealers selling Japanese-made ukuleles for double the Japanese retail price.

OMG! ”I do not need this… I do not need this…”

If one prefers wavier wood grain....

Whoa, this one sounds amazing. And that koa is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the bling, though, but do recognize the skill it takes to create that.

Whoa, this one sounds amazing. And that koa is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the bling, though, but do recognize the skill it takes to create that.
wow. that's insane.

Cornerstone Koa Tenor (Custom 755/63)​

$8,400.00
In stock

SKU
Cornerstone Koa Tenor Custom 755/63
Be the first to review this product
Starting at $759/mo...
Choose Setup -REQUIRED
- - -
"Setup required"
that's hilarious!
That's just directing the buyer to the pick list, and means you have to choose from basic QC only, setup or rush setup at extra cost. It doesn't mean setup is required. TUS has that for every ukulele they sell.

Last edited:
Great price on a Martin from a reputable shop

Holy crap! Great price on that!

For the quilters out there, a nice patchwork concert:

For the quilters out there, a nice patchwork concert:

Interesting idea; I wonder how it sounds? Looks really cool!

Yipes! Oh, the temptation. 😢 The tuners look like a bummer though, so I guess I'll just not buy it. (Whew, that was a close call.) 😅

Top Bottom