Please, somebody buy this

Famous soprano $129

Famous soprano $129
I looked at the listing and thought the ukulele was not in good shape. The bridge had been reglued, but the screw that was used first was put back in because there was a hole there (lol), and the bottom bout edges are either peeling off or got banged repeatedly. No date given so unclear if there is any collectible value here.

I looked at the listing and thought the ukulele was not in good shape. The bridge had been reglued, but the screw that was used first was put back in because there was a hole there (lol), and the bottom bout edges are either peeling off or got banged repeatedly. No date given so unclear if there is any collectible value here.
Thanks, took a closer look than I did. I noticed the marks on the bottom, but I just assumed regular wear.

showed up on my reverb feed- Millar mango long neck soprano... with a hard case!

Sound Smith has a garage sale live. That spalted maple tenor is looking tasty.

Per their email, use code: GARAGESALE for an extra 5% off.

Sound Smith has a garage sale live. That spalted maple tenor is looking tasty.

Per their email, use code: GARAGESALE for an extra 5% off.

That arched back songbird cutaway is a delectable little morsel itself.

Here's another Sound Smith all solid concert, this time mahogany. Discounted to $105, plus you can still use the code I posted above for an additional 5% off with free shipping. But, read the description. 👀

Some nice looking (and sounding) Kamakas have been posted on TUS. Along with standard versions, another deluxe concert, and an Ohta San with a spruce top. That other deluxe concert sold very, very quickly. I bet a couple of this batch of Kamakas do, too.

Edit to add that the Ohta San is already gone!
Indeed

All right folks. I know there are some of you who have never owned and/or don't currently own a nice soprano. Now please, head on over to the Marketplace and buy one of the several very nice, very well priced, sopranos over there. There are 2 Kamakas, a Rebel (which has been driving me bonkers for weeks) , and UkeSA. Now hop to it, open your wallets, and put me out of my misery.

I posted this in another thread as well. Check out this style 3 copy. Really nicely made and sounds great

I posted this in another thread as well. Check out this style 3 copy. Really nicely made and sounds great

fantastic price too!

All right folks. I know there are some of you who have never owned and/or don't currently own a nice soprano. Now please, head on over to the Marketplace and buy one of the several very nice, very well priced, sopranos over there. There are 2 Kamakas, a Rebel (which has been driving me bonkers for weeks) , and UkeSA. Now hop to it, open your wallets, and put me out of my misery.
+1. Mostly to save me from myself! I cannot afford another one at this time at those prices, despite the fact that they're great deals. Especially the UkeSA one, sooooo tempting.

Some nice looking (and sounding) Kamakas have been posted on TUS. Along with standard versions, another deluxe concert, and an Ohta San with a spruce top. That other deluxe concert sold very, very quickly. I bet a couple of this batch of Kamakas do, too.

Edit to add that the Ohta San is already gone!
My first time hearing an Ohta San sample when these were first posted. I was still wrapping my head around the sound and sizing then next thing you know, the Tenor's gone! Saved my wallet, but hurt my soul a bit!

OMG! ”I do not need this… I do not need this…”

Interesting that only one has a see thru case.

Does anyone else quell their UAS by magnifying the minor imperfections in an ukulele? Like... "the bookmatched grain lines don't meet exactly across the entire back. I guess i can pass on this one!" Problem is, coming across the ones that don't seem to have any imperfections!

Top Bottom