Please, somebody buy this

The Music Emporium has what looks like a beautiful Collings tenor, (pre-owned, of course):

I've bought 2 ukuleles from TME, and found them very helpful, super easy to work with, and great setups. I don't know if they do any setups on used instruments, though, or if the Collings would even need one.
Holy smokes that is some gorgeous mahogany!

btw, it looks like Kiwaya sells direct off their website with international delivery using a service called Worldshopping.
Has anyone tried this? Approximately how much do they charge for shipping 1 ukulele to the USA?

Has anyone tried this? Approximately how much do they charge for shipping 1 ukulele to the USA?
You would have a fee for the proxy service and you can expect shipping to be $60-85 from my last experiences but with a different proxy service

An amazing vintage Martin 1k from a reputed seller. Lucy’s ukulele are great folks to work with

An amazing vintage Martin 1k from a reputed seller. Lucy’s ukulele are great folks to work with
Agreed. I've purchased almost countless small items from Lucy's and everything has arrived without issue.

someone buy all these Kiwayas please

btw, it looks like Kiwaya sells direct off their website with international delivery using a service called Worldshopping.

Wow that’s a stunning Kiwaya! Love the headstock.

Very nice LeDomino. Often they are in pretty rough shape. The finish and decals are still pretty nice

This BearClaw still is available - really looks tasty. This was highlighted in this thread before but it is worth looking at again !

Yum Yum

Some nice looking (and sounding) Kamakas have been posted on TUS. Along with standard versions, another deluxe concert, and an Ohta San with a spruce top. That other deluxe concert sold very, very quickly. I bet a couple of this batch of Kamakas do, too.

Edit to add that the Ohta San is already gone!

Last edited:
FWIW, there's an older looking Famous soprano, FU 60, on Reverb. Seller is asking $129, but I happen to have it in my watch list and received an offer of $116 last night. I reckon you could probably get his for $110 if you countered such an offer.

https://reverb.com/item/58792121-famous-fu-60-soprano-ukulele-by-mitsuba-mij

I think it's a little rough around the edges still even for $110, but YMMV.

Top Bottom