Pete Howlett Tenor Ukulele (Rare Custom) - Europe

Joralin

Reaction score
Im selling my fabulous Pete Howlett Tenor Ukulele.

It is a hard to find custom model. He is not making customs anymore as far as i know.

Today he is building his line of flater revelator ukuleles.
These are great ukuleles too, but i prefer the standard/traidional shape.

My ukulele has the more traditional shape and a normal deep body.

The Top is made of bearclaw spruce and the back and sides of cherry.

A really pretty and damn good sounding ukulele. It plays great too.

Not the harsh and very bright tone you get often from spruce. More refined and harmonic.

It has some normal dings and dongs of a used instrument. The overall condition is good.
Of course no cracks or anything bad.

Comes with a softcase.

my price: 900 € + shipping costs from Germany

I can send it anywhere in the world, but i think europe would make the most sense.

I can send soundsamples with pleasure, just write me :)

Last edited:
Nice! I quite like the cherry body. Very cool bearclaw spruce. When was it made?

I love my recently acquired Pete Howlett koa tenor. Pete has been one of the preeminent ukulele designers/luthiers for many, many years. He also held a conference of luthiers most years. A wealth of knowledge and a wonderful craftsman.

Nice! I quite like the cherry body. Very cool bearclaw spruce. When was it made?

I love my recently acquired Pete Howlett koa tenor. Pete has been one of the preeminent ukulele designers/luthiers for many, many years. He also held a conference of luthiers most years. A wealth of knowledge and a wonderful craftsman.
It is from 2009.

I wonder how he makes his finishes. Never had a ukulele with such a nice finish.

Its a shame to sell it, but i play more often concert ukulele and bought some new things recently.

This great ukulele is still available.

Top Bottom