Song Help Request Paradise, hawaiian style song

flaki

Reaction score
Hi !
I asking for help to find the name of a hawaiian song in Paradise, hawaiian style.
start at 00:15 to 01:30

Actually I found the chords but I can just humming on it because I can't understand the lyrics. So if someone knows the name of this song..
Thanks !!

Hi !
I asking for help to find the name of a hawaiian song in Paradise, hawaiian style.

Actually I found the chords but I can just humming on it because I can't understand the lyrics. So if someone knows the name of this song..
Thanks !!

Found this random blog post. This person says the song is "Bula Laie".

Thanks for answering me! But Bula Laie seems to be the original of "Drums of the Islands". What I'm looking for is the song we ear before during the time code 00:15-01:30. I think it's a traditional song but I don't know what it is and there is no mention in the credits...

now what it is and there is no mention in the credi
Thanks for answering me! But Bula Laie seems to be the original of "Drums of the Islands". What I'm looking for is the song we ear before during the time code 00:15-01:30. I think it's a traditional song but I don't know what it is and there is no mention in the credits...
Yes. I know what you're referring to. I saw your original post ;) good luck

Hi !

Thanks !!

Pupu a o ewe

pearly shells

Waaah you're the best ;) Thanks a lot for your help. I do like play this song and now I can sing it! Merci !

Top Bottom