Order now from Titch the Clown Ukuleles

Titchtheclown

Reaction score
Just thought I would show a few pictures of my latest few builds and see if I can get some more orders on my books.
V shaped Bass uke
20211119_115342_copy_600x800.jpg
Woohoo! Tiggers are so much fun.
20220412_170141_copy_465x1008.jpg
Based on a late 19th Century instrument. People making fun shaped instruments is nothing new.
20220403_152033_copy_1081x498.jpg
Electric telecaster inspired uke
20220323_164456_copy_527x1142.jpg
Nano ukulele. Tuned an octave higher than a standard uke. Almost everything is half the size of a soprano uke except the string spacing, which is only slightly narrower. Only order if you have small fingers!
20220226_161656_copy_527x1143.jpg
I give my ukes away on a donation to charity or play it forward basis. My output includes everything from archaic and regulation to electric to Tahitian to novelty, bass, banjo and cookie tin.

You ask for what you want. I come back with suggestions and I add you to my list with a preliminary idea so I can order any parts I might need. In a few months, when you are close to the top, I get back to you and confirm what you want though some people have changed their mind entirely.

I send the uke and when you receive it you give a donation to a charity. People can also make a small contribution to parts and shipping or maybe buy me a beer via my PayPal.me account. Email me Ian.titulaer@gmail.com to order.
See my website for more info and more past work https://sites.google.com/site/titchtheclown/

Just thought I would show a few pictures of my latest few builds and see if I can get some more orders on my books.
V shaped Bass uke
View attachment 140056
Woohoo! Tiggers are so much fun.
View attachment 140057
Based on a late 19th Century instrument. People making fun shaped instruments is nothing new.
View attachment 140058
Electric telecaster inspired uke
View attachment 140059
Nano ukulele. Tuned an octave higher than a standard uke. Almost everything is half the size of a soprano uke except the string spacing, which is only slightly narrower. Only order if you have small fingers!
View attachment 140060
I give my ukes away on a donation to charity or play it forward basis. My output includes everything from archaic and regulation to electric to Tahitian to novelty, bass, banjo and cookie tin.

You ask for what you want. I come back with suggestions and I add you to my list with a preliminary idea so I can order any parts I might need. In a few months, when you are close to the top, I get back to you and confirm what you want though some people have changed their mind entirely.

I send the uke and when you receive it you give a donation to a charity. People can also make a small contribution to parts and shipping or maybe buy me a beer via my PayPal.me account. Email me Ian.titulaer@gmail.com to order.
See my website for more info and more past work https://sites.google.com/site/titchtheclown/
I really like that you designed Tigger’s tail into the fretboard! I would have thought to do that on the neck but so much more fun & creative the way you did it. Tried to zoom but couldn’t get headstock clear enough. Is that some sort of hundred acre wood coin?

I really like that you designed Tigger’s tail into the fretboard! I would have thought to do that on the neck but so much more fun & creative the way you did it. Tried to zoom but couldn’t get headstock clear enough. Is that some sort of hundred acre wood coin?
The coin is a 2022 Australian coin from the Royal Australian Mint around the corner from where I live. I even got to press the button to mint it myself. 2022 is the year of the tigger in the Chinese zodiac and tigger is for someone born this year. The coin also has a Muttaburrasaurus on the other side you can't see but is interesting nonetheless.

How generous of you! That half-size soprano is so cute! ☺️

Top Bottom