Olá & Aloha from Florida, USA

Greetings from a swamp cat in rural South Florida!

Welcome to the UU Forum. Glad you were able to find the Forum.

Keep on strummin'.

I'm in the Tampa/Clearwater area. I hear there's a good uke group here, but I don't do the group thing, so I wouldn't know.
I'm over on the East Coast (Volusia), but we did try to buy in St Pete in 2020 and early 2021. Even though we were usually the highest bid, and even put an escalation clause in our offers, we kept losing out to non-VA loans or cash offers. 🤷

I'm over on the East Coast (Volusia), but we did try to buy in St Pete in 2020 and early 2021. Even though we were usually the highest bid, and even put an escalation clause in our offers, we kept losing out to non-VA loans or cash offers. 🤷

Yeah, the housing market in this area has been nucking futs for the past couple years. Glad my house is paid off and I'm not planning on moving.

Best new forum name I've seen in a while... I assume you read through the "I don't like this at all" thread for inspiration?

Welcome to the UU swamp!
Just read through that post this morning. 😂

I came across his website early on in my uke journey, but was turned off by the obvious bullshit perpetual fake sales, supposedly marked down from ridiculously high marked up prices. See attached as an example.

I also watched one of his YT vids on n-number of things to do to improve uke playing. #1 was basically buy an expensive uke from me. #2 was basically go to my website and sign up for one of my courses. I stopped after that. Even from a marketing perspective why front load your offer before you've actually demonstrated value to the prospect? But, I guess he's the #1 store 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220902-072800.jpg
    Screenshot_20220902-072800.jpg
    778.5 KB · Views: 3
And here is the #1 tea in England... Meaning... ah... It says #1 on the package!

Attachments

• #1 tea.JPG
    #1 tea.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm in the Tampa/Clearwater area. I hear there's a good uke group here, but I don't do the group thing, so I wouldn't know.
Try the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society, we're on Meetup and Fakebook. We're having a picnic in October. We don't bite, honest.

Top Bottom