Ohana CK-35S (satin/matte) * HUGE PRICE REDUCTION * AND SOLD!

badhabits

Reaction score
This is the satin Ohana CK-35 all-solid mahogany concert. It's in excellent condition with new Oasis strings. Includes the thickly padded Ohana UCS bag (some call it a "soft case" but it's just a very nice gig bag). The ukulele has always been humidified, when needed. Nothing wrong with it, just isn't getting much play due to recent purchase of a Koaloha! BIG PRICE DROP (SEE BELOW) $210 shipped to CONUS only. Originally bought from (and set up by) The Uke Bug. Holla if you have questions or would like more photos. Sorry, no trades.
EC435392-FFAA-44CC-BF49-3CA2F4F60673small.jpgIMG_20220810_084706596.jpgIMG_20220810_084726120.jpgIMG_20220810_084731732.jpgIMG_20220810_084740960 40.jpg

Last edited:
I owned the SK-35G (soprano). Excellent uke. GLWTS.

Whilst I’m mostly a Soprano player I also have a CK35 (Concert) which I am pretty pleased with it; I think the CK35’s are great value and consider mine to be good in all respects … I’d buy one again.

Having tried a few different strings my CK35 is now fitted with Aquila Super Nylguts. Originally those Aquilas were in gCEA format, which I was very happy with, but now - with a Fremont wound low G - it’s in GCEA form. I’m also really pleased with the Ohana in GCEA form (suits it nicely) and made the change to allow me to try a different form of finger picking.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
$190 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
$175 shipped CONUS?

Last edited:
This ukulele always catches my eye when I'm browsing ukulele shops online; classic and professional appearing and sounds great. I just made a purchase from SUS...hope you sell this little beauty soon!

This one must go, so a different approach... NO BAG INCLUDED, the uke alone for $105 ($100 net to me after paypal fees) PLUS the cost of USPS shipping (with full insurance and signature confirmation).

Nobody wants this?!
I’d jump on it if I didn’t have a concert on the way and weren’t hoarding funds to pay for it. I absolutely loved my Ohana soprano from the same series. It was a little cannon, and sang so sweetly. Somebody is missing a terrific chance here. Wake up, people!

Last edited:
I'm happy to estimate shipping for anyone, using the actual box dimensions and weight (have a done a couple so far). Prospective buyers should feel free to contact me with a zip code and I can do the rest. And you're right, USPS seems to have gone up; for example from east coast to midwest would be about $40 with insurance and signature required, to the west coast over $80 by Priority Mail. I can send by UPS ground as well, which is about 35-40% less (est $25 east coast to midwest with insurance, no signature). Anyway, feel free to contact me if interested.

FWIW, if I could think of any reason why I needed this, I'd be all over it. It's nearly a clone of my CK-42, which is a great uke. The price is great. Somebody needs to snag it!

Getting ghosted by prospective buyer Boofa, no response to follow up messages. IMO it would be better to simply reply with "I've changed my mind" or "I'm no longer interested" or "gonna pass, GLWS"... something. Anyway, I guess that's the way it is these days. </rant>

That said, let's make this more fun!
This is a request for assistance on deciding the disposition of the ukulele. Please vote for option 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 below (one vote per person). Should I:
  1. sell it (or at least continue this futile thread),
  2. consign/sell it at the local music store (at an even lower price),
  3. donate it to goodwill or put in the donation queue for the annual charity auction (already have 3 waiting for 2023-2025),
  4. do some "survivability" testing on it... ultrahumidify it or drop/roof/stomp test it or something similar (I did see a bike in the middle of the busy interstate this past weekend and the presumed owner walking back to retrieve it 🤔), or
  5. just go full Pete Townshend and smash it on my driveway (and sell the photo and video documentation).

Last edited:
If I could justify a road trip from 30115 to pick it up & avoid shipping expense, I'd like to own such a beautiful Ohana, but that's not practical, which is why I haven't PM-ed. Thus, my vote is ask the nearest lending library if they're interested in accepting your donation for their loan inventory. IMHO, that's in line with #3 but seems even better in the long run since the uke might (in total) reach even more needy folk that way.

Getting ghosted by prospective buyer, no response to follow up messages. IMO it would be better to simply reply with "I've changed my mind" or "I'm no longer interested" or "gonna pass, GLWS"... something. Anyway, I guess that's the way it is these days. </rant>

That said, let's make this more fun!
This is a request for assistance on deciding the disposition of the ukulele. Please vote for option 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 below (one vote per person). Should I:
  1. sell it (or at least continue this futile thread),
  2. consign/sell it at the local music store (at an even lower price),
  3. donate it to goodwill or put in the donation queue for the annual charity auction (already have 3 waiting for 2023-2025),
  4. do some "survivability" testing on it... ultrahumidify it or drop/roof/stomp test it or something similar (I did see a bike in the middle of the busy interstate this past weekend and the presumed owner walking back to retrieve it 🤔), or
  5. just go full Pete Townshend and smash it on my driveway (and sell the photo and video documentation).
Check your messages.

Top Bottom