Sold FS: Romero Creations Spalted Mango TT6

Price
Shipping
CONUS Included. Buyer pays for Overseas shipping.
Size
Tiny Tenor (Concert Length, Tenor Scale and Body)

hands_on_lanzon

Reaction score
Hi All!

The pains of 1in-1 out strike again and I'm looking to rehome this lovely Romero Creations Spalted Mango Tiny Tenor 6-string (TT6). I'm the first owner, receiving this just back in May 2022 from TUS (check out the original listing here). I got this with the thought that it would be my travel instrument since it's small enough to carry on and I would get the best of both the guitar and ukulele worlds. I ended up bringing it on a 2month US road trip over the summer and it served me well!.. but found myself longing for four strings instead of six. I would end up playing more guitar songs and not being able to really get the uke feel on the bottom four strings. It just wasn't the same.

Alas, I'm committing to traveling with an uke and saving the guitar playing for when I'm back home. Sadly, that means this beauty has been sitting in the case since I got back in August since I've been focused on my ukes and full size guitar.

I'll post a fresh sound sample tomorrow that will show the depth this little guy has, along with insane overtones and endless sustain. The spalted mango line of Romero Creations are super sweet and it makes sense why Daniel Ho uses 'em! Here's the first pic and I'll follow with more as well...

20220920_115516.1.JPG

Here are some technical specs:
17" tenor scale with 14 frets to the body
Handcrafted, all solid mango wood
Ebony fingerboard and bridge
Abalone rosette & fretmarkers
Mother of Pearl Daniel Ho logo
Gotoh UPT tuners
Pepe Romero Fluorocarbon strings
Handmade in Vietnam

Total Scale Length: 17.25"/43.82cm
Body Length: 10.5"/26.67cm
Overall Length: 25"/63.5cm
Nut Width: 1.95"/49.49mm
Saddle Width: 2.91"/74.04mm
Lower Bout Width: 8.75"/22.23cm
Upper Bout Width: 5"/12.7cm
Lower Bout Depth: 3"/7.62cm
Upper Bout Depth: 2.75"/6.99cm

Asking price of $600, shipped (CONUS only). I'm willing to ship overseas, if the buyer covers and helps arrange shipping.
I accept PayPal. Does anyone do Venmo? I use that too, but not sure if it's as reliable for online sales. I'm OK with it if you are!
Not looking for trades at the moment... I've got too many ukes and I love 'em all!

Last edited:
Heading out of town for a couple months, so I won't be able to ship this little sweetie. Feel free to contact me if you're interesting in it for Spring 2023!

Beautiful instrument and I know it sounds good too. I have a Mango Tiny Tenor and it's the most resonant uke I own!

Romero spalted mangos are gorgeous in looks and sound. I have the Tiny Tenor. Glws!

Since I just posted my Ono too (😥), figured I'd bump my others and add (or subtract) a price drop.

Top Bottom