New guy here

Built my first ukulele from a Stewart McDonald kit. Second project was a maple six-string guitalele with ebony binding and trim. Looking for information on bending bloodwood when I came across this forum. Looks very interesting.
Welcome to the party!

Welcome to UU... Sounds like you are the kind of person who belongs in the Luthier's Lounge!

I'll bet you will find other members of your tribe there...

wecome! very cool that you made your own! are the sides pre-bent in the kit?

Welcome to UU, Auffenauger!
Post some photos of your finished build, we'de alllove to see it! Actually, some hobby builders have also recorded the build process from start to finish. If you run into trouble, experienced builders will be quick to offer advise, or in some cases warn you in advance that issues are rising before you'd spot them.

Welcome to the UU Forum Auffenauger. Is your avatar a picture of your StewMac build?

Built my first ukulele from a Stewart McDonald kit. Second project was a maple six-string guitalele with ebony binding and trim. Looking for information on bending bloodwood when I came across this forum. Looks very interesting.
Great! Enjoy the Luthier's Lounge! Thanks for joining the crew here on UU, looking forward to seeing your work :)

Top Bottom