Price
1250 shipped
Shipping
Included
Size
Tenor

NHukeplayer

Reaction score
Lovely Mya moe ukulele. #1838. In fantastic shape. 1250 shipped from New Hampshire.

The color of your ukulele in the photos you supplied (rich/deep/golden) looks very different from the one in the uke tracker (pale/light yellowish). Which is more accurate?

The color of your ukulele in the photos you supplied (rich/deep/golden) looks very different from the one in the uke tracker (pale/light yellowish). Which is more accurate?

I don't know the answer to this question, but even on the Mya Moe website, it appears that the in-process pictures show a more golden color than the pictures displayed in the final shots taken.

Hello NHukeplayer

Can you please comment on the pickup?

Thank you

ic-uke

The color is richer darker in person than on the Mya moe site. My phone makes the photos pop a little bit more but it's I would say my photos are 90 percent accurate to what you would see in person. K & K pickup matched up with my Fishman Amp work very well together. Very clean sound.

The color is richer darker in person than on the Mya moe site. My phone makes the photos pop a little bit more but it's I would say my photos are 90 percent accurate to what you would see in person. K & K pickup matched up with my Fishman Amp work very well together. Very clean sound.
Thank you, that's good to know.

That is a great looking myrtle tenor. I like myrtle as a tone wood. I think it's a little brighter than Koa or Mahogany, but less than Maple.

MyaMoe tenors are excellent instruments. Well made. Excellent sound. Easy to play.

If I could have, I'd have snapped this up. Timing is not right for me.

My apology if you stated this, but could give me the nut width and also the string spacing at the nut from G to A in mm if possible?
I'm interested.
Pat

Last edited:
Hi again, apparently, you have no intention of selling this ukulele. Why don't you just remove the posting?
As someone who used to use this forum much more regularly than I have been lately, I've noticed a few changes. For example, I don't seem to get notice from the site that I have a message to an ongoing thread. I only recently discovered that they show up as alerts rather than a message being sent to my email. On the other hand, If I start a private conversation, I am sent an email when there is a reply.

I'd suggest sending this seller a private message or DM whatever they are called, and give them a chance to reply there.

Top Bottom