My ukulele themed paintings

I really like your paintings. You have a talent for drawing -- you draw everything clearly. Your imagination is highly developed. Not all artist wannabes can boast of that. I will look at your work on Instagram because it has made me curious and even inspired me to return to art again and try to draw a few more paintings. Maybe I'll download one of your paintings and order a couple of Acrylic Glass Prints based on it. I play ukulele, so I think I can relate to the inspiration behind some of your paintings.

Last edited:
You're awesome!
I'm following you.

Very cool paintings Austin. Imaginative and well done.

Do you use acrylics or oils?

Or are these electronic creations using an app like Painter?
hi Kenn~ Apologies for the very late reply. I haven’t been logged on since then.

I paint in digital / electronics format using either Procreate or photoshop. All the work posted are digitally created.

I do paint in acrylics sparingly. Very sparingly.

It seems to me that your work deserves more attention, you have talent, and I'm telling you this as an artist with experience. If you can, draw as much as possible to develop your talent, and maybe you can achieve heights. You have a very developed imagination. I like the characters you draw, the background, and so on. It's all very cool and fits together as it should. I haven't been drawing much lately. I'm more into claude monet reproductions, and I think your paintings inspired me to draw something apocalyptic.
First of all, thank you so much for your compliments and your suggestions, Zoeillin.

And wow! Are those your works on the Claude Monet Reproductions website? Looks amazing! I like the abstractive brushstrokes mixed in a reality setting.

My paintings are kind of a hobby thingy going on but I do hope I can weave a post apocalyptic fantasy story with illustrations someday.

View attachment 141471
You told me when you did this portrait of me that it would not be posted anywhere. I stood like a flamingo for many hours so you could capture my true essence.

Actually very good work. Great artistic ability. My wife is a very accomplished artist, so I know talent and hard work
You are funny, sir! 😂
Thank you for your complements. Been a little busy these days and your words inspired me to paint more.

You're awesome!
I'm following you.
Thanks RPAtech!

I guess you are the one who commented on my Instagram with a hashtag #UU.
And I so glad that you did it which brought me back here.

It re-ignited my passion for both uke and painting!

Thanks RPAtech!

I guess you are the one who commented on my Instagram with a hashtag #UU.
And I so glad that you did it which brought me back here.

It re-ignited my passion for both uke and painting!
Yes Sir.
That was me.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Top Bottom