My Introduction

I play 5 string banjo, tenor guitar, guitar body bouzouki and now a baritone uke. I play these all on open g tuning (all are four string instruments basically) I’m to lazy and old to learn new tunings, plus I play very simply, nothing fancy, and not terribly good. I sing, again not well, but the furniture which I play to most of the time, hasn’t up and left a room - yet. I have already read some trends here and hope to learn more. Stay well everyone.

Welcome to the forum Painter! May I suggest you start a new thread with your introduction? More people are likely to see it. Again, welcome!

Welcome to the forum Painter! May I suggest you start a new thread with your introduction? More people are likely to see it. Again, welcome!
+1
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for introducing yourself, but yes, I'd suggest a new thread so more will see you :)

Good day fine people. Am also a 'senior beginner' (what a great term!) Started with the Uke at least 3 years ago and practice very infrequently, much to my disgust. Hope to use this forum as a further incentive to get 'in tune ' with this glorious instrument.
Originally from Scotland, lived in Africa for many years and for past 25 years we live on the beautiful island of Guernsey. Looking forward to being part of the community.

Good day fine people. Am also a 'senior beginner' (what a great term!) Started with the Uke at least 3 years ago and practice very infrequently, much to my disgust. Hope to use this forum as a further incentive to get 'in tune ' with this glorious instrument.
Originally from Scotland, lived in Africa for many years and for past 25 years we live on the beautiful island of Guernsey. Looking forward to being part of the community.
Welcome @Zanyika! Looking forward to hearing more from you! If you wish, you may start a new thread to introduce yourself; you may get some more responses, but no pressure. I hope you have fun with us. Honestly, I've found this forum takes time away from practice and induces UAS (ukulele acquisition syndrome)! But nonetheless, I have also learned heaps of great stuff, it's a wonderful resource with very knowledgeable, generous members.

Speaking of senior moments... I was just going through my old threads to refresh my memory (much needed!) and discovered I'd introduced myself twice! :oops::rolleyes:

ploverwing, you weren't kidding about this forum (as well as just about all other uke activities) inducing UAS! I'm up to five already, and am about to bite the bullet to get a nicer (and more expensive!) one. (See my other post from earlier tonight.)

Top Bottom