Moody ambient ukulele album incoming

I don't know if you've ever played the video game Gris, but it has a beautiful soundtrack and both of these tracks could have come straight from it. Lovely work, Sammy, looking forward to the complete album!
I have but a good few years ago now - I’ll have to revisit, what a beautiful game it is 🧡 thank you 😊

I have been enjoying a series on youtube called 8 bit music theory. It uses the incidental music of classic video games to demonstrate music theory. It is fun if you like video games and music.
That sounds amazing! Years ago I wanted to be a video game music composer, I think it can be an underrated medium for music.

That sounds amazing! Years ago I wanted to be a video game music composer, I think it can be an underrated medium for music.
One of my friends is truly a fan of video game music, and has recreated much of it using some kind of MIDI software. You're right, it is an underrated medium for music, because look at all of the fans out there that play video games obsessively! I guess you'd not be "known" as the composer, but it would still be pretty cool to have your music gracing a popular video game.

Very nicely done!

Saw your interview with Jiggywithviggy a few days ago... Great stuff! Makes me want to play more Radiohead and start Persona... but I barely have enough time for my real life, let alone a virtual one! 😁 Liked and Subscribed!!

Saw your interview with Jiggywithviggy a few days ago... Great stuff! Makes me want to play more Radiohead and start Persona... but I barely have enough time for my real life, let alone a virtual one! 😁 Liked and Subscribed!!
Ah a life full of Radiohead and Persona - what bliss 🧡 thank you mate!

Frost has an incredibly dissonant chord strummed strongly around 1:25 or so. (Minor-major 7? I suck at doing chord by ear.) Such a great sound there!
Thank you! On the score I’ve named it an Abmaj7, in tab it would be 0 8 8 10 (G C E A) so I think it’s the G string wobbling against the Ab, high G is my fav for getting away with some dissonance!

Thank you very much! And yes, all me (for better or worse)
That’s even more impressive! What a showcase of talent and ability:
  • Wrote the songs
  • Cello
  • Ukulele
  • Piano
Did I miss anything? It’s beautiful. Makes me glad I subscribed to YouTube.

Last edited:
Last two tracks!

For moody harmonics on a baritone:

and for a more light hearted sound

Top Bottom