Mahimahi MS-7M Soprano - REVIEW

Jerryc41

I found one in Italy for $124 delivered. I tried to continue after the translation disappeared, but I didn't get very far. I had to re-load the page to get English back.

bsfloyd

That’s a nice bark! I too love the elegant simplicity :)

EDW

I'm with you. I love a nice simple mahogany soprano.(although I would prefer friction tuners)

I wish these were available in the US

Thanks for reviewing this!

merlin666

That is a very appealing uke. It reminds me a bit of Gretsch ukes so maybe they come from similar factories. The orange colour can also be an indicator that they used Chinese Mahogany. This can have some interesting visual effects if sawed properly though the back looks fairly plain in the picture.

DJ Mango

I'm with you. I love a nice simple mahogany soprano.(although I would prefer friction tuners)

I wish these were available in the US

Thanks for reviewing this!
They ship to USA .

Subtotal€101.89
Shipping€20.00

Total (VAT incl.)€121.89

They're not deducting VAT , but DHL Express Shipping is only 20 Euro .

DJ Mango

That is a very appealing uke. It reminds me a bit of Gretsch ukes so maybe they come from similar factories. The orange colour can also be an indicator that they used Chinese Mahogany. This can have some interesting visual effects if sawed properly though the back looks fairly plain in the picture.
Not this ukulele , but other Mahimahi look like they come from same factory as Ohana .

EDW

Nice comparison. The strings make a bit of difference, but the Mahimahi holds it's own and then some

EDW

I was listening to some playing on YouTube and see that Choan Galvez is using a Mahimahi on some of his videos. This is a lovely piece