Price
Shipping
Size
Tenor

rhiggie

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Another of my personal ukes I'm looking for a new home for in prep of a couple new customs being built. This is my Maestro, built by Maestro Guitars who have been building a range of high level instruments since 2004 in their workshop in Singapore. Very high quality build and sound to match. Barry on "Got a Ukulele" rates them overall a 9.3 out of 10! It plays as great as it looks. I love the beveled edge, so easy on the forearm. And these days I play mostly side sound port ukes like this one, love hearing more of the voice aimed up! Another feature I've come to love is also on this uke, a "volute", a bit of a bump on the back of the neck where it meets the headstock. It serves as a reference for the left hand and adds a bit more wood in a somewhat fragile place.

As for looks, here's the details...
SPECIFICATIONS
SOUNDBOARD | Solid African Padauk (pronounced "Puh-duke")
BACK & SIDES | Solid African Padauk
FEATURES | Soundport and Beveled Armrest
BRACING | Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
LINING | Solid Lining
BINDING | Flamed Maple with Wooden Lines
NECK | Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
FINGERBOARD | Ebony, Radiused
BRIDGE | Ebony
MACHINE HEADS | Grover
NUT - 1 1/2"

I'm happy to answer all questions honestly or send higher res pics if you supply an email. When you can find a new one the cost is $1000 up depending on woods, this one is $775 (if Paypal F&F, otherwise buyer pays extra for fees) plus shipping and insurance. Ships in OEM hardshell case that fits great. Thanks for looking, Rick
IMG_4677.jpgIMG_4678.jpgIMG_4679.jpgIMG_4680a.jpgIMG_4681a.jpgIMG_4696a.jpgIMG_4697a.jpgIMG_4698a.jpg

Last edited:
Another beauty. Nice price too.
Your new customs must be something special.

I have a Maestro, and I can attest that these are beautifully built, and sound great.

Another of my personal ukes I'm looking for a new home for in prep of a couple new customs being built. This is my Maestro, built by Maestro Guitars who have been building a range of high level instruments since 2004 in their workshop in Singapore. Very high quality build and sound to match. Barry on "Got a Ukulele" rates them overall a 9.3 out of 10! It plays as great as it looks. I love the beveled edge, so easy on the forearm. And these days I play mostly side sound port ukes like this one, love hearing more of the voice aimed up! Another feature I've come to love is also on this uke, a "volute", a bit of a bump on the back of the neck where it meets the headstock. It serves as a reference for the left hand and adds a bit more wood in a somewhat fragile place.

As for looks, here's the details...
SPECIFICATIONS
SOUNDBOARD | Solid African Padauk (pronounced "Puh-duke")
BACK & SIDES | Solid African Padauk
FEATURES | Soundport and Beveled Armrest
BRACING | Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
LINING | Solid Lining
BINDING | Flamed Maple with Wooden Lines
NECK | Khaya Mahogany with Carbon Fiber Rods
FINGERBOARD | Ebony
BRIDGE | Ebony
MACHINE HEADS | Grover
NUT - 1 1/2"

I'm happy to answer all questions honestly or send higher res pics if you supply an email. When you can find a new one the cost is $1000 up depending on woods, this one is $775 (if Paypal F&F, otherwise buyer pays extra for fees) plus shipping and insurance. Ships in OEM hardshell case that fits great. Thanks for looking, Rick
View attachment 147382View attachment 147383View attachment 147384View attachment 147385View attachment 147386View attachment 147387View attachment 147388View attachment 147389
Rick, I guess you would have stated this if it did but does the Maestro have a radiused fretboard?

Rick, I guess you would have stated this if it did but does the Maestro have a radiused fretboard?
Thanks for asking, yes it does have a radiused fretboard. Do you think that means I should raise the price? Naaa, I'll throw in the radiused fretboard at no extra charge!

Hey Rick,
Can you email me a sound sample of the Maestro? I'm selling a few of my instruments and I'm looking at a few different ones.
Mahalo,
Pat (New Bern)

Hey Pat, maybe I can do you one better. I'm driving to Atlantic Beach today, leaving in a few minutes (3:00ish). That puts me in your neck of the woods 5-5:30ish. I'll throw the uke in the car and if it works out, you can meet on somewhere on my route. If not, there's always the trip home. Text me either way and if I don't answer right back, call me (919) 696-4227.

Last edited:
Top Bottom