Lots of people can't post on the forum- is this being looked into?

GF2

Reaction score
I posted before about how I have had to create this new account because my old account isn't working properly since the new software was implemented.

I've just been contacted by another user who is suffering the same problem.

Coupled with the fact quite a few people have done the same thing as me in order to pst about the problem, I wonder how widespread it is, and how many users are silently unable to post or contribute to the forums.

Is anyone looking into this? It'd be great to have an update and some confirmation the problem's been acknowledged and is being looked into.

Thanks.

All my comments since the update have been marked as “waiting for moderator”. If this one doesn’t get through I, too, will create a new account.

I have been unable to comment successfully. I have a number of comments that are marked as "awaiting moderator".

I just created this new account so I can start posting again. At least Gmail has this nice feature where you can add a '+' followed by a word to your email address and it'll still go to your inbox. That way I did not have to create a separate email account just to overcome this issue.

Have you contacted the powers that be directly? At the bottom of this page is a choice, "Contact us" to send a message to them.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Testing my Keyboard Maestro signature macro.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 36)

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. <u>www.theukc.org</u>
Member The CC Strummers: <u>www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video</u>, <u>www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers</u>

Try 2.

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. <u>www.theukc.org</u>
Member The CC Strummers: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Got it. The links now have an underline.

Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org

I had to set up a new account as my older account was not working. I used the “+” feature for gmail. I’m glad to see this worked.

Same with my first account when I originally joined in 2015 - never worked! Created second acct. and notified admin to delete previous acct.

Hope it works.;)

Have you contacted the powers that be directly? At the bottom of this page is a choice, "Contact us" to send a message to them.

I've sent messages via the "Contact" and "Conversations" to them and have not heard back from anyone.

You might not with how busy they are, but I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get the forum fully functional. I can wait as long as it takes.

You might not with how busy they are, but I'm sure they're doing everything they can to get the forum fully functional. I can wait as long as it takes.
It's affecting a lot of people, and it's been a month.

It takes 5 minutes to write a couple of lines acknowledging the issue and reassuring people a fix is being worked on.

It's just plain weird there's been absolute silence for a month.

It's just plain weird there's been absolute silence for a month.
Indeed - I literally just want to know whether anyone is aware of the problem! I also sent an email via 'Contact us', although I'm not really expecting a reply.

It's particularly annoying to be missing features (apparently) because I'm making a small monthly donation. I'd be a lot more patient otherwise, but it does feel like we've been forgotten.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Like I've said, this is not the only thing they have to do, and the "they" might be just one volunteer person. But I agree that we should be informed of the progress. @rayan, reply please.

Just in case any of the admins are reading this, it looks like this is likely to be the problem and the solution...

Top Bottom