Looking for Ken Timms Soprano

Ken has made a handful with the extended fretboard. From time to time he deviates from the standard style 0 and has done that or added binding.

keeps him from getting bored! 😂

did someone just say, Jon? i've been known to answer to that name for 50 years...lol

and for anyone's future reference: EDW = the encyclopedia of current awesome ukes for sale.

ok. don't say i didn't tell you.

🌻

I saw another website here on recently on U/U for items posted for sale- and can't locate that URL again- was that EDW? And if so, could you repost the link please? Thanks!

They sell quick.. the one mentioned on the earlier post today is now sold, but thanks for the tip off.

When I read so many good reviews about a Soprano ( K Timms ) and listen to the YouTube videos I just have to have one to see what its all about, it's an itch I need to scratch I guess.
It is frustrating that Mr Timms is not contact able direct and you can only purchase via ebay or the second hand market but it is what it is and respect that.
If there are any K Timms you know of ( UK only ) as I live in the UK, a heads up wouldn't go a miss as I have the money ready to buy obviously at an agreeable price.
👍

They sell quick.. the one mentioned on the earlier post today is now sold, but thanks for the tip off.

When I read so many good reviews about a Soprano ( K Timms ) and listen to the YouTube videos I just have to have one to see what its all about, it's an itch I need to scratch I guess.
It is frustrating that Mr Timms is not contact able direct and you can only purchase via ebay or the second hand market but it is what it is and respect that.
If there are any K Timms you know of ( UK only ) as I live in the UK, a heads up wouldn't go a miss as I have the money ready to buy obviously at an agreeable price.
👍
There’s another one on eBay UK right now.

I'm no Timm's expert, but what I've seen always have the short fretboard, not extending over the body. No telling what can be counterfeited.
About 20 years ago, I had to tell someone their treasured Martin D-45 they bought overseas was a phony. While the 'Martin' inlay on the headstock didn't look quite as neat as it should have- the real telltale was the laminated soundboard!
He made 17 fret for awhile until his wife told him to stop. Those looking for a Timms missed out as it has sold.

Yes, it's not too often that a Timms shows up on eBay with a BIN, and also taking offers. I had a shot, was on the brink...it was all I could do to restrain myself! 😀
Made me think too!!

Top Bottom