KonaBob Walking Stick Bass

HNX

Reaction score
New KonaBob Walking Stick 3 string bass for accompaniment of your ukulele friends! Made of beautiful figured koa wood. Purchased new from Bob a couple of years ago in Hawaii; this is one of the last ones he ever made. It has actually never been played, still in its shipping tube. (I also have a bass amp and speaker which you might be interested in if you are local to San Diego). $500. $35 shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2690 (1).jpg
    IMG_2690 (1).jpg
    409.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2689.jpg
    IMG_2689.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2691.jpg
    IMG_2691.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 187
New KonaBob Walking Stick 3 string bass for accompaniment of your ukulele friends! Made of beautiful figured koa wood. Purchased new from Bob a couple of years ago in Hawaii; this is one of the last ones he ever made. It has actually never been played, still in its shipping tube. (I also have a bass amp and speaker which you might be interested in if you are local to San Diego). $500. $35 shipping.
What kind or pickup and preamp? Please describe the string gauge. Thanks, neilo

Those are good questions, but I have no idea. His website is no longer active and I think he passed away, so asking Bob is not an option. Sorry, but I'd be guessing.

What kind or pickup and preamp? Please describe the string gauge. Thanks, neilo
Good questions.

I remember Kona bob and his walking stick. He loved to sit in jam sessions and attended all the music camps and workshops in the islands. Such a solid guy and his love for sharing music inspired the design of his walking stick. Easy to fly with and simple to jam.

Is this still available?

Those are good questions, but I have no idea. His website is no longer active and I think he passed away, so asking Bob is not an option. Sorry, but I'd be guessing.
Kona Bob has not passed away.

Thank you so much for kindly replying to my inquiry! I am interested in purchasing your Walking Bass stick. Do you have a number I can reach you at? Please email me at: ukulele442@gol.com

I know it has been a long time but is this Bass still available?
Mahalo for your time,
Nani53

Top Bottom