Kind of Looking for good solid Baritone electric Uke

Patrick Madsen

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I've sold a few guitars and other stuff and have been contemplating a good solid electric baritone. I play lead for a uke group and use a custom tenor guitar sized baritone. Don't really need one; just contemplating if there are any out there worth looking at as long as they are nylon strung. Guess I could take a steel strung also. Budget is not an issue. Most of my instruments are high quality customs. Perhaps something like a Risa or? Thanks.

I've sold a few guitars and other stuff and have been contemplating a good solid electric baritone. I play lead for a uke group and use a custom tenor guitar sized baritone. Don't really need one; just contemplating if there are any out there worth looking at as long as they are nylon strung. Guess I could take a steel strung also. Budget is not an issue. Most of my instruments are high quality customs. Perhaps something like a Risa or? Thanks.
In the U.S. You can check out Jonathan Mann, and in the U.K. You can check out HI Guitars.

Solid body and nylon probably really means chambered

Eastwood guitars has some nice solid body tenors with the scale length of around 23 inches.

I'm also thinking of the same. I'm leaning towards Sparrow Ukulele. I have both a tenor from both Sparrow & Fanner and I find the neck of the Sparrow a little more comfortable since it's a little bit wider than the Fanner.

There’s a guy in Montreal, SoDo Electrics.

You can find his videos on YouTube, has nice demos and his electric baritones look pretty cool.

Here’s a recent demo (hope the link works):

There’s a guy in Montreal, SoDo Electrics.

You can find his videos on YouTube, has nice demos and his electric baritones look pretty cool.
Oh yes! My friend just bought one of SoDo's. Neck is narrower than a uke, but super fun to play apparently.

Patrick, if you are still looking for a solid body electric baritone (steel strings), I am selling mine. I just don't have the time to play it and need to focus on my main instrument. Let me know if you want to know more, wendawilliamson@gmail.com

Top Bottom