Sold! "Ken Timms" Soprano Ukulele ( Europe)

Joralin

Reaction score
Im selling my "Ken Timms" soprano ukulele.

It is in good condition, with some slightly marks of usage (mainly on the back).

A great ukulele, and really loud. Fitted with "Anuenue Blackwater" Strings.

Really pretty lighter mahogany, unfortunatley not the best light for pictures in my living room at winter.

It comes with a used, but sturdy hardcase.

The price is 700 € + actual shipping costs from germany.

How’s it possible this is still here?
Not nearly as much demand for Timms ukes in mainland Europe compared to the UK or US. I had trouble selling mine a few years back, and that was a Cuban mahogany Timms with 17 frets (assuming the one the OP has is a "regular" Brazilian or Honduran mahogany one).

Not nearly as much demand for Timms ukes in mainland Europe compared to the UK or US. I had trouble selling mine a few years back, and that was a Cuban mahogany Timms with 17 frets (assuming the one the OP has is a "regular" Brazilian or Honduran mahogany one).
Well most people in Europe never played one, otherwise they would change their mind;-).

I only sell it because I have two. They both sound extremely good.

I sell this one, because my other one has more wear and therefore would be harder to sell.

At least it is becomming more popular in Germany so I will try to sell it locally too.

That may be true, but this uke ad has worldwide exposure through UU.
Normally, these get snapped within minutes of posting.

That may be true, but this uke ad has worldwide exposure through UU.
Normally, these get snapped within minutes of posting.

It would be a shame to spoil someone’s sale and I wish the OP well. The instrument will sell in time, but the world is a bit crazy at the moment.

It is true that Ken has sales exposure through UU, but that’s only to speakers of ‘English’ … a lot of people don’t speak ‘English’. The instrument is in Germany. Continental Europeans have ukulele forums in their own languages (eg. http://www.ukulelenboard.de/index.php?PHPSESSID=5807907ccc2c26d7d5cf36bce8c42bb7&action=forum ); many players in Continental Europe might know very little of Ken and maybe they have their own preferred brands too - possibly people who are just like Ken but unknown to us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom