Jason Myers on Ukulele at Kulak's Woodshed 4/28/22 and 4/29/22, free live streaming!

rufustf

Reaction score
This Thursday & Friday I'll be performing at Kulak's Woodshed, 8-10pm, accompanied by a really great band each night!

I'll be playing tunes by The Beatles, Chick Corea, Jacob Do Bandolim, Frank Zappa, myself, and more! It is not your typical set of ukulele music but I generally don't really do that sort of thing anyway.

On Thursday 4/28 I'll be accompanied by Melinda West on accordion, Ron Battle on bass, and Ceasar Ventura on drums. The following night will incluce Melinda again, this time with Bill Markus on bass and Joe Goldberger on drums.

We'll be shooting a video of the performance each night, and it will be streaming live from kulakswoodshed.com. So, friends and family and anyone else who is far away can still enjoy the performance.

For those who are a bit gun shy about attending an indoor performance, Kulak's does screen for vaccine status upon entry, and that's as good as it is ever going to get. The new normal will endure for the forseeable future, like it or not.

There is no admission or cover, and all ages are permitted entry. You can even bring your pet. Well, your friendly well behaved pet at least.

Kulak's does not serve any food or drink, and alcohol and drugs are not tolerated. So if you're going to hit the pub or blaze up beforehand, do your best to walk straight and appear unfazed.

Lastly, although Kulak's has managed to survive the pandemic, it is still looking at an uncertain future. We will be passing the hat for donations to ensure the survival of this unique and special venue. I do not know of anything like it anywhere. I also encourage other artists to at least explore the video demo services of Kulak's. There's a lot to like about it.

Attachments

• Kulak's4:28-29:22myers_april_2022_WEB.jpeg
    Kulak's4:28-29:22myers_april_2022_WEB.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom