I'll Never Fall in Love Again (Dionne Warwick)

Great job! His tunes are not always easy to sing, but you nailed it.

Great job! His tunes are not always easy to sing, but you nailed it.
Thanks, EDW! I actually wanted to give "Alfie" a shot, but I found it challenging to sing. I'll need to practice that one a bit more before trying it. Love that song, though!

Super job! I love all those songs Dionne Warwick recorded for Bacharach and David.

Excellent. Thanks for including the chords.

Last edited:
Excellent rendition! You and the "classics" are made for each other.

Bacharach's tunes always sound somewhat effortless, but they are very well written and crafted pop songs. Of course there are the classics, but I really love the Burt Bacharach-Elvis Costello album "Painted From Memory"

Bacharach's tunes always sound somewhat effortless, but they are very well written and crafted pop songs. Of course there are the classics, but I really love the Burt Bacharach-Elvis Costello album "Painted From Memory"
A GREAT album. One of my favorites...

Excellent. Thanks for including the chords.
Thanks, bilbo56! There's one tricky part in each verse when Dionne repeats the "I'll never fall in love again." There seems to be six beats in that measure. It took be a bit of listening to figure out when to change the chord, but it sounds okay to me.

Thanks for the heads-up on that album, EDW! I know they collaborated, but I've never really listened to it. I'll check it out! :)

Reactions: EDW
Hi John. I don’t (sadly) get here too often nowadays mate, but I’m glad I did this time in order to be able to watch this again. Great job mate - well done!
Regards, Dave

Hi John. I don’t (sadly) get here too often nowadays mate, but I’m glad I did this time in order to be able to watch this again. Great job mate - well done!
Regards, Dave
Thanks, Dave! I really appreciate it! I'd like to wish you a great spring season. Take care!

Top Bottom