I think I got scammed, what to do?

I read the first post but not really sure why this is a scam. It seems the OP cancelled the transaction before seller had a chance to ship. Many instruments are available through different channels and it is common for instruments to be on eBay and on Reverb at the same time.
Because it is a fake posting using pics from a previously sold ebay ad. (see my previous post #15). You will see if you read though the thread. It was listed in the first instance as being from France. Later showed up as a different location and now Japan. Each one is from a brand new Reverb account.

Reverb must be in the process of vetting the listing or taking it down, as there's no way to buy it (only watch button) and and clicking on the seller shows zero items listed for sale.

Reverb must be in the process of vetting the listing or taking it down, as there's no way to buy it (only watch button) and and clicking on the seller shows zero items listed for sale.
shows two offers, which it did a few hours ago. So watch button more likely if sale falls through.

Hmm, thought they remained available until an offer is accepted, then show as sold. Regardless, I'm not touching it.

Top Bottom