I don't think this is cool at all

At this point, neither of them would have the stones to come on here and comment, believe you me.
Actually, they just might comment, but they will hide behind fake names like they did in my thread ULTP Questionable Business Practices. I think "Hollywood" is probably the wife. She is really stuck on the whole bully thing.
chrome_screenshot_1662232445566.png

Last edited:
Actually, they just might comment, but they will hide behind fake names like they did in my thread ULTP Questionable Business Practices. I think "Hollywood" is probably the wife. She is really stuck on the whole bully thing.
It's always funny to me when people are trying to act like the bigger person and then end up doing exactly what they're accusing the other person of.

I think she already did a few pages back, Baz...

The whole "bully" thing is weird. It sounds very childish; you'd think if they really thought someone was trying to harass them they'd call it harassment, or slander...you know, the legal terms that adults use. Maybe just generational differences in language, I dunno.
Or even pick up the telephone and have a conversation! At least a direct email offering a conversation and a chance to clarify. Certainly an above-board way to resolve a business v. personal dispute!

View attachment 143229
Wow - that's quite something - and yes - the 'bully' thing is a common connection with my experience. As is the inference that you are doing nothing for the 'community' (exactly the slur sent to me also!). I think you are exactly right.

This thread actually had me dreaming last night that I saw a used Flea listed for $12,500 on the #1 site. I contacted them to helpfully point out what must be a typo, (maybe they meant $125.00 for a used Flea?), but they insisted that $12,500 was the correct price, and in fact, quite a bargain for a used Flea.

I hope that my dreams tonight will be more fun. LOL.

Were you dreaming in Russian? That would be about right if converted to rubles...

This thread actually had me dreaming last night that I saw a used Flea listed for $12,500 on the #1 site. I contacted them to helpfully point out what must be a typo, (maybe they meant $125.00 for a used Flea?), but they insisted that $12,500 was the correct price, and in fact, quite a bargain for a used Flea.

I hope that my dreams tonight will be more fun. LOL.
Actually that sounds more like a nightmare to me! LOL

I just read all through this thread, and FWIW, it seems to me like TC and ULTP are nothing but scam artists.

This is my personal opinion, and not slander, defamation, nor libel, and I am entitled to an opinion, just like everyone else.

If they try to attack me for my opinion, I will let everyone know, and broadcast it far and wide.

TO the miscreants and their ilk:

I say "Bring It!" and kindly impart advice to such scammers - if you can't stand the heat, then get the F out of the fire.

There are more of us decent folk here on UU and elsewhere than "you" are.

There are those of us online that do not tolerate BS, and will call it out at every opportunity. Get used to it or change your ways.

There was a movie (that I will not name) that had the line "we are legion, we are infinite".

So that's my 2 cents worth.

I just read all through this thread, and FWIW, it seems to me like TC and ULTP are nothing but scam artists.

This is my personal opinion, and not slander, defamation, nor libel, and I am entitled to an opinion, just like everyone else.

If they try to attack me for my opinion, I will let everyone know, and broadcast it far and wide.

TO the miscreants and their ilk:

I say "Bring It!" and kindly impart advice to such scammers - if you can't stand the heat, then get the F out of the fire.

There are more of us decent folk here on UU and elsewhere than "you" are.

There are those of us online that do not tolerate BS, and will call it out at every opportunity. Get used to it or change your ways.

There was a movie (that I will not name) that had the line "we are legion, we are infinite".

So that's my 2 cents worth.

Wow... ALL the way through... Impressive... you must have even less to do than do than me on this fine Sunday afternoon...

Actually, is 102 degrees and horrible outside... I'm staying right here next to my computer today... Not going out!

Top Bottom