How does one delete their account from the foum site?

mountain goat

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I just have no idea how to it.
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you folks.
Hopeing too that anaka might see this and offer some guidance.
jon

and if, as i suspect, there is no function whereby a member can choose to 'leave; and delete
their shared personal information,
than please, rayan, anaka would you simply 'ban' me.
i would like my communications wiped clean my accounted removed.
thank you.

Why Jon?!?
I hope you'll reconsider, if not leaving, at least the part about removing your valuable contributions

and if, as i suspect, there is no function whereby a member can choose to 'leave; and delete
thank you.
Nice knowin ya MG. Thanks for your time. May you be blessed in your future endeavors. Or may you return under a different name, and never reveal it but to those you can trust. Or both.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I just have no idea how to it.
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you folks.
Hopeing too that anaka might see this and offer some guidance.
jon
Like others I hope that you’ll reconsider, but if here is no longer the place for you then you can simply just walk away - the names posting here change over the years so many folk do that already. Good luck and thank you for what you have added to this place over the years - I thought one of your recent posts on items for sale particularly good and ‘heart felt’.

Jon, can you at least explain why you intend to leave the forum (again)?

Some of us depend on seeing you here. You have been one of the great foundation stones (as Eugene Ukulele) since I became a member, and under other names since then.

So the basic question is: What happened to piss you off, and is it something that may/should cause the rest of us to jump ship?

-Kurt​

Sorry to read this Jon. I consider you an extremely valuable member and this forum will not be the same without you, and the talent you share. I have enjoyed your wit and sense of humor, and always look forward to your posts. Should you go through with leaving I want you to know that I appreciated all you brought to the table. A tip of my hat and my very best wishes to you.

Joe

I suppose we could all report his account as SPAM. 😄

I will miss his contributions to the community and links to his great performances. (and all those lovely ukes he plays!)

thank you.
I’m worried about mountain goat, you guys. Is anybody in touch, or able to reach him? (Deletions) This does not sound good to me and I’m afraid that he’s in a bad place. He probably would resent my intruding this way, but I can’t help it.

Last edited:
all of you who have read my message and commented
(and messaged me), thank you.
truth is, yes i am in a bad place, really the last 18 months,
particularly these last weeks. really it's about my mental health
and my physical health...they seem to inter-relate - w/out going into
overbearing detail, i came home from hospital today after 2 weeks
and just trying to find some solid ground.
i've had no reply from the mods and in a way i think
i'm glad. i don't really want to leave here. sometimes my emotions
and sadness overwhelm me.
my solid ground - a big piece of it - is actually here.
when i go overboard i tend to burn bridges and now, at 50
and really, living as a hermit, i can't afford to burn many more,
especially this bridge here
that keeps me connected to lovely people like you guys and gals.
thank you folks.
love xo

It is great to hear you will stick around. It is hard to offer any wisdom that may matter. As you say, it is important to not make decisions when you are in a bad place. That is one place in life where being a procrastinator can be a good thing. Keep playing and sharing here. I am looking forward to hear some good music from you.

Top Bottom