got Hawaiian shirts?

Being Brazilian and living near beaches, I do have what one would call Hawaiian shirts, though none of them is made in Hawaii.

Hawaiian style shirt, cargo shorts and Rainbow sandals and a guitar/Uke are my usual beach trip uniform...

I'll show pics of them later

No havaiana? Bought wife a pair of those in Sao Paulo. I suppose its like buying Olukai in Hawaii, even tho it's not a Hawaii brand.

No havaiana? Bought wife a pair of those in Sao Paulo. I suppose its like buying Olukai in Hawaii, even tho it's not a Hawaii brand.

Haha, I do wear Havaianas from time to time but they're made of rubber. I like Rainbows better because they're finished with leather

Sig Zane Designs , Hilo Hawaii

PhotoRoom_20231113_085754_900x.jpg

This limited release aloha shirt by Kahala includes signature drinks from the James Beard Award-winning Bar Leather Apron.

kahala-x-bla-teaser-image-0240.jpg

Last edited:
did they ever make a shirt for Fete? or Roys/Eating house?

I've got only two but I have more Lavalavas/Pareos/Lunghi etc. than shirts but only for wearing home or on the beach. More skirts than shirts 😁

Here is mine, in viscose, for festive occasions.

Barcelona_Black.jpg

I thought I had tossed mine a while back, but just ran across a few. One genuine Hawaiian, by Royal Creations in Honolulu. Shiny red polyester with huge blue flowers. Then I have four Old Navy, cotton, with less loud floral prints. Think if I wear one of those and go barefoot I'll play like Jake? I'll even put on my Panama straw hat .. 🤣

Reyn Spooner , Our 9th Island

Reyn Spooner Year End Sale

M561512523_BLACK_1_1000x.jpg

incomplete without the California club... just sayin'

Reyn Spooner New Arrival , KOA TAPA
In collaboration with artist Eddy Y, this print is a traditional tapa design featuring Koa leaves. The Koa tree is endemic to the Hawaiian islands and is the second most common tree. In Hawaiian native language, koa also means brave, bold, fearless, or warrior. Unique tapa motifs appear in the background.

M593212523_CHARCOAL_1_1000x.jpg

I began wearing them as a freshman in high school. I overheard my dad saying, "It's a phase he's going through." The phase continues, but even though I've got a lot of them, I always end up wearing the same one or two. It's my day off apparel, since the rest of the time I wear a black cassock (I'm a Catholic priest) or a kilt (I'm a competitive piper).

I began wearing them as a freshman in high school. I overheard my dad saying, "It's a phase he's going through." The phase continues, but even though I've got a lot of them, I always end up wearing the same one or two. It's my day off apparel, since the rest of the time I wear a black cassock (I'm a Catholic priest) or a kilt (I'm a competitive piper).
Ukulele folks never cease to delight and amaze me!

Top Bottom