SOLD: Pono L Series Parlor Guitar

StumptownUke

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know this one isn't quite a Uke, but its a Pono so close enough! Selling a Mint condition Pono L-30C Parlor Guitar purchased earlier in 2022 from HMS with full set up. This one is made with a Western Red Cedar top, and Rosewood back and sides. The parlor size is perfect for anyone looking to step up from Uke, or just looking for a small guitar with a big sound. Comes with a hard shell case.

Asking for SOLD shipped to the CONUS. Open to trades for a Uke of similar value. PayPal only.

HMS Video Sample

Western red cedar top
Rosewood back, and sides
Macassar ebony faceplate, and bridge
Maple Bindings
Wood herringbone purfling & rosette
Bone nut and saddle
Radius fretboard, nut, & saddle
18:1 Ratio Grover Sta-tite tuning keys
Gloss lacquer finish body and faceplate
Satin finish neck
Deluxe Custom Hardshell Case
Total Length: 37”/939 cm
Total Scale Length: 24.7”/629cm
Nut Width: 1.8”/ 46mm

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to play a Pono Dreadnought guitar recently. It was awesome !!
They make great guitars as well as Ukuleles.

I wish I was in need of another parlor guitar....

That is a gorgeous guitar. I keep having that Bare Naked Ladies song ring through my head every time I come to the marketplace forum 🙄

Good luck! That's a beauty that deserves a loving home.

Beautiful guitar. Still available? Is that a scratch underneath the bridge, or just an image artifact?

Hi All,

I know this one isn't quite a Uke, but its a Pono so close enough! Selling a Mint condition Pono L-30C Parlor Guitar purchased earlier in 2022 from HMS with full set up. This one is made with a Western Red Cedar top, and Rosewood back and sides. The parlor size is perfect for anyone looking to step up from Uke, or just looking for a small guitar with a big sound. Comes with a hard shell case.

Asking for SOLD shipped to the CONUS. Open to trades for a Uke of similar value. PayPal only.

HMS Video Sample

Western red cedar top
Rosewood back, and sides
Macassar ebony faceplate, and bridge
Maple Bindings
Wood herringbone purfling & rosette
Bone nut and saddle
Radius fretboard, nut, & saddle
18:1 Ratio Grover Sta-tite tuning keys
Gloss lacquer finish body and faceplate
Satin finish neck
Deluxe Custom Hardshell Case