FS/FT Seagull Grand Coastline Series - parlor guitar - TRADED

bsfloyd

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am looking to move on my Seagull Grand parlor guitar to another player that will give it more play time than me - as it deserves. I just really don’t play guitar much these days; too much into the ukulele. This is part of Seagull’s Coastline series and is in mint condition. The Grand has been part of the Seagull lineup for a very long time, but now seems to be discontinued. I believe a similar model is still in Godin’s Art and Lutherie line with their Roadhouse series. Here’s a chance to get one of these in like new condition.

To those that don’t know, Seagull guitars are made in Canada. This Grand has a solid cedar top and laminate wild cherry back and sides - in which the laminate is made of three thinner layers of solid wild cherry, so there is not unknown filler in the sandwich. This will ship in a Gator well padded classical gig bag. Not a perfect fit, but protected for shipping. It’s what it lived in during my ownership of it. I purchased this new a few years ago, so I’m the original owner. It never left my home.

This is for sale or trade. Selling price is $300 plus shipping. For trade, I like all sizes of ukuleles so just message me if you’re interested and what you have. I am partial to sopranos and baritones, but will never turn down a good concert or tenor :)

Here are a couple links of this guitar with specs from the manufacturer and one with a video sample of this model. I will get photos up once I get them downsized to the upload size limit.

Of course I can always email any photos as well as requested. Thanks for looking!

Reactions: CPG
Looks like the resizing chopped the photos off a bit. Please let me know of a decent upload source, or just request by message and I can email them. Thanks.

If you had a photo of it beside one of your soprano ukes, it would help give a sense of its size.

I have a Godin motif, which is essentially the nylon string version of this. These are the nice guitars, especially for the price. They are full scale (this one I believe is more or less 000 scale length), but they have very comfortable bodies and really nice tone. Godin/Seagull is a lot of bang for buck.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I am looking to move on my Seagull Grand parlor guitar to another player that will give it more play time than me - as it deserves. I just really don’t play guitar much these days; too much into the ukulele. This is part of Seagull’s Coastline series and is in mint condition. The Grand has been part of the Seagull lineup for a very long time, but now seems to be discontinued. I believe a similar model is still in Godin’s Art and Lutherie line with their Roadhouse series. Here’s a chance to get one of these in like new condition.

To those that don’t know, Seagull guitars are made in Canada. This Grand has a solid cedar top and laminate wild cherry back and sides - in which the laminate is made of three thinner layers of solid wild cherry, so there is not unknown filler in the sandwich. This will ship in a Gator well padded classical gig bag. Not a perfect fit, but protected for shipping. It’s what it lived in during my ownership of it. I purchased this new a few years ago, so I’m the original owner. It never left my home.

This is for sale or trade. Selling price is $300 plus shipping. For trade, I like all sizes of ukuleles so just message me if you’re interested and what you have. I am partial to sopranos and baritones, but will never turn down a good concert or tenor :)

Here are a couple links of this guitar with specs from the manufacturer and one with a video sample of this model. I will get photos up once I get them downsized to the upload size limit.

Of course I can always email any photos as well as requested. Thanks for looking!
My son has a full sized Seagull. Great instrument!

Yes, this is a parlor guitar size with full guitar scale length. This is not a travel guitar per se, yet still transports very nicely.

Ah yes, the Motif! I had one for quite some time when I was playing classical - back then it was under the La Patrie name, another Godin brand.

Reactions: CPG
Hello william1 - PM replied to. Thanks.

To all - Several messages have come through and I think it is most fair to address them in the order they come in. I believe this is the right way to go about this. Thanks for all the interest!

This guitar is still available - thanks.

This guitar has been traded - thanks UU!

Top Bottom