Sold Sold: Blackbird Farallon - aNueNue Air Air Pickup - Radiused Fretboard - SS Port - 2019

Price
$$$
Shipping
N/A
Size
Tenor

mnb128

Reaction score
Hello UU forum-goers. I'm putting my 2019 Blackbird Farallon up for sale. Reasons are pretty simple. I purchased it at a time when I was travelling almost weekly and wanted a high quality uke I could take with me on business trips without the worries travelling with a solid wood uke brings. That was in August 2019. Then, Covid hit, and travel, as well as the job that required it, went away. As a result, my primary reason for having it has gone away and never returned.

It's a wonderful instrument with great tone and volume that deserves more playing time.

I ordered it custom through TUS, and it comes with several add-ons including:
  • Radiused Fretboard
  • Side Soundport
  • Aluminum Fretboard Dots
  • aNueNue Air Air Pickup (Installed by the setup folks at TUS)
Andrew had Corey and Kalei record a sound sample for me before shipping it off, and you can find the link here. (It was recorded pre pickup installation, so unfortunately I don't have a sound sample of it amped up.)

Brand new, it cost over $2,100. I'm asking $$$. It comes with the RBX Gig Bag by Reunion Blues that is standard for the Farallon. Both the uke and the bag are in great shape. I will cover shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Paypal friends and family is preferred.

Thanks so much for taking a look, and please feel free to reach out with any questions.

IMG_1937.JPEGIMG_1938.JPEGIMG_1939.JPEGIMG_1940.JPEGIMG_1941.JPEGIMG_1942.JPEGIMG_1944.JPEGIMG_1943.JPEG

Last edited:
Tis an awesome uke with nice upgrades. I use mine for traveling around town and gigging outdoors when it's colder weather or if I'll be playing under direct sun. Mine has the misi trio pick up, sans radiused and fret dots. Out of curiosity, whats the diff between misi trio and Anue nue pickup?

Tis an awesome uke with nice upgrades. I use mine for traveling around town and gigging outdoors when it's colder weather or if I'll be playing under direct sun. Mine has the misi trio pick up, sans radiused and fret dots. Out of curiosity, whats the diff between misi trio and Anue nue pickup?
Thanks. Regarding the pickups, the primary reason I went with the aNueNue is that it comes with a dual undersaddle + mic pickup, which I liked. Here's a video from the guys at TUS doing a comparison of several different pickup options, including the aNueNue and Misi Trio. It does a better job of explaining the differences than I could myself. The comparison isn't perfect, but I found it helpful.

Top Bottom