Song Help Request Frasier theme - Tossed Salad And Scrambled Eggs?

Oldscruggsfan

Reaction score
I have tab and lyrics for the "Frasier" theme tune "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs"/ aka "I hear the blues a-callin'", but it would be a great help to see a uke cover video. I first tried searching in UU for the song title and got no hits. Bruce Miller apparently wrote it in Bb for a horn but the uke tab (apparently arranged by Kelsey Grammer) seems to be in "C".

I have tab and lyrics for the "Frasier" theme tune "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs"/ aka "I hear the blues a-callin'", but it would be a great help to see a uke cover video. I first tried searching in UU for the song title and got no hits. Bruce Miller apparently wrote it in Bb for a horn but the uke tab (apparently arranged by Kelsey Grammer) seems to be in "C".
This is super duper rough. It’s just the barest of bones and I was away from a low G uke so you’ll have to excuse the sudden rise in pitch, but I got it from a TV theme fake book.

One of these days I need to sit down and go back through it, smooth it out, add the chords, etc. The song calls for a chord that can’t be played as a whole on the ukulele so that’s where I got stuck and gave up in 2021.

I hope it helps! Let me know when you’re done with it and I’ll take it down - it is NOT my best work. ;-)

This is super duper rough. It’s just the barest of bones and I was away from a low G uke so you’ll have to excuse the sudden rise in pitch, but I got it from a TV theme fake book.

One of these days I need to sit down and go back through it, smooth it out, add the chords, etc. The song calls for a chord that can’t be played as a whole on the ukulele so that’s where I got stuck and gave up in 2021.

I hope it helps! Let me know when you’re done with it and I’ll take it down - it is NOT my best work. ;-)
Thank you. It may be mid-week before I can watch it a couple time to get a feel for the progression. I’ll let you know.

Top Bottom