Done! Float the main banner frame?

A suggestion that has been implemented and is available

Stoneyrun

Reaction score
Is there a way to return to the top of a page without scrolling back to the top of a thread to get to the UU home link? I'm aware of keyboard shortcuts but if the banner frame could float independently my laziness could live on. There's likely another option I just don't know of.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good question! Will look into this and let you know!

Thanks!
Tim
Mod

The main banner should already float. The secondary can but looks like it's not. That may be a default vs. blue theme difference, since I thought it was enabled.

A zip to the top of the thread button should be possible. We're working on an updated styling engine and once that's online can look at tuning behaviors such as this.

A zip to the top of the thread button should be possible. We're working on an updated styling engine and once that's online can look at tuning behaviors such as this.
The zip to the top button is already there too. It appears if you start scrolling up on the bottom right, but only shows briefly before fading. Took me three tries to get a screen capture before it ran away from me
Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 4.56.44 PM.png

The zip to the top button is already there too. It appears if you start scrolling up on the bottom right, but only shows briefly before fading. Took me three tries to get a screen capture before it ran away from me
View attachment 147581
Just noticed it. Thank you.

Top Bottom