Flea comparison

It is great to see you here! I love your music and YouTube postings. The koa flea sounds fantastic. Of course, a lot has to do with the player! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you.

It is great to see you here! I love your music and YouTube postings. The koa flea sounds fantastic. Of course, a lot has to do with the player! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you.
Thank you so much

Very enjoyable, that was a great video. Your great playing gives a lot of information about the differences and similarities in different playing styles. I especially liked the poly fretboard vs wood comparison, a pretty direct comparison between the two laminate topped ukes which I've always wondered about, thanks. But that koa tone... very seductive.

Very enjoyable, that was a great video. Your great playing gives a lot of information about the differences and similarities in different playing styles. I especially liked the poly fretboard vs wood comparison, a pretty direct comparison between the two laminate topped ukes which I've always wondered about, thanks. But that koa tone... very seductive.
Thank you so much. Whilst they're in my company I flit between all three which have their own charms.

Nice video, great information. So, what's up with that clear uke that you snuck into the box right there at the end and didn't say a word about? Something fishy is going on there...
Sshh!

Top Bottom