Dulcimer anyone?

Thanks for this suggestion. I was wondering if there was a dulcimer forum.
I joined too. I'm a little thrown off by how the forum is set up. I can see how having new posts show up at the top of a thread, not at the bottom, is useful for regular, currently active users, but when you're sifting through old threads from the past few years to absorb dulcimer knowledge, there's a lot of extra scrolling involved. There's a ton of useful information on that forum, though, and folks there seem wonderful. It's probably the dulcimer equivalent to the UU forum and the Banjo Hangout.

I joined too. I'm a little thrown off by how the forum is set up. I can see how having new posts show up at the top of a thread, not at the bottom, is useful for regular, currently active users, but when you're sifting through old threads from the past few years to absorb dulcimer knowledge, there's a lot of extra scrolling involved. There's a ton of useful information on that forum, though, and folks there seem wonderful. It's probably the dulcimer equivalent to the UU forum and the Banjo Hangout.
Yes, the forum platform does take a little time to get used to, but it is worth it. The admin, mods, members are all great. A ton of info. Check out and join the relevant groups.

I agree, I find the dulcimer forum a bit harder to navigate then most forums that I am on, but it is packed with great information.

Top Bottom