Buying something at Sweetwater? ... and interested in a Cordoba Mini II?

clear

Reaction score
Seems like a good price if you're already planning to buy something > $100 from Sweetwater.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CMini2Pk--cordoba-mini-ii-acoustic-guitar-padauk

Tech Specs​

• String Type:Nylon
  • Number of Strings:6
  • Body Shape:Mini II
  • Left-/Right-handed:Right-handed
  • Color:Natural
  • Finish:Satin Polyurethane
  • Top Wood:Solid Spruce
  • Back & Sides Wood:Padauk
  • Body Bracing:Fan
  • Binding:Black ABS
  • Neck Wood:Mahogany
  • Neck Shape:C
  • Radius:Flat
  • Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
  • Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Dots
  • Number of Frets:19
  • Scale Length:22.8"
  • Tuning Machines:Cordoba Satin Nickel with Black buttons
  • Bridge Material:Pau Ferro
  • Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone/NuBone
  • Nut Width:1.875"
  • Strings:Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
  • Manufacturer Part Number:03958 -

Must have been a special. The price now shows as $249 for the Padauk, $239 for the Ebony, or $199 for the mahogany.

i hope someone here saw your post in time to claim the bargain.

It’s still there. The guitar is full price (but they’ll probably discount if you ask).

The deal is that it comes with a $100 gift card for something else (for the padouk. lesser prize for the less expensive models)

Tempting, but I already back-slid on project de-GAS

Ah, sorry, I should have put the price into the post.

Basically @Arcy is right. The price is $250 - $100 (BonusCash, which is like a gift card) = $150. Since the $100 off is BonusCash, this deal only works if you are already planning to buy something that's > $100. Otherwise, you're still paying $250.

That special seems to come up every so often as I bought one in late January. Used the GC for a case, tuner, bits and bobs.

That special seems to come up every so often as I bought one in late January. Used the GC for a case, tuner, bits and bobs.

Hi,
How do you like your Mini ii?
What case did you end up? and how's the fit?
Thanks.

Hi,
How do you like your Mini ii?
What case did you end up? and how's the fit?
Thanks.
I like it. Have the solid top model. While it certainly isn't as full/deep as a full sized classical guitar, it is definitely a guitar sound and playing experience, not uke. Holds it's tuning well and seems well made for the price. I am using the recommended case which is the Cordoba 1/4 gig bag.

Top Bottom