Bad KoAloha Concert Ukulele

Well, it has been a couple of months now since I sent my KoAloha in for repairs. I have emailed them several times.
Each time they say they will get to it right away, but I still don't have my Ukulele! I am starting to worry if it will ever be returned.

I wouldn't worry. They will definitely return it. KoAloha is a standup company with outstanding customer service. I know it is hard to be patient (I'm the most impatient person in the world) but I think you have to hang tight. We just had the holidays, and the factory was closed while they went to CA for the NAMM show. I'm sure you will get it back. Hang in there.

I've heard of worse from some guitar and uke luthiers, and I've heard of far far worse on a regular basis in the world of mechanical watches. We all feel your pain, just try to be patient, and maybe give them another month or so. I understand it's infuriating that they won't give you a proper ETA though. I'd let it slide another month before really wondering what's up.

I received the ukulele from KoAloha service. Took about 2 months. Everything looks like new. The minor repair was completed. They even shipped it Second Day Air!
I would like to thank Brian Benavente of KoAloha Customer Service for taking care of this repair. I had forgotten how nice the ukulele sounds.

Thanks again Brian!
Ron

i have now been thrust into the cadre of proud koaloha owners! it warms my koa crusted heart to hear of a great customer service encounter with the koaloha ohana.

:shaka:

I dropped my beloved Ko’aloha concert and it had a bad hole at the bottom of the face. After weeping I emailed Ko’aloha repair with some photos and told them it was all my fault. Asked if there was any chance of repair. They said sure send it over. $65 for shipping to Honolulu. When it arrived Griz wrote to say it looked worse than he though but they would try. It would cost me some money. I said no worries; go for it. A month later my uke came back and it looks brand new. New face and fret board. I shed tears of joy! Sounds awesome! I was so excited I sent the repair team a big basket of food goodies. You gotta know Ko’aloha 100% stands by their ukuleles- even ones you dropped like an idiot. Thank you Ko’aloha!

I dropped my beloved Ko’aloha concert and it had a bad hole at the bottom of the face. After weeping I emailed Ko’aloha repair with some photos and told them it was all my fault. Asked if there was any chance of repair. They said sure send it over. $65 for shipping to Honolulu. When it arrived Griz wrote to say it looked worse than he though but they would try. It would cost me some money. I said no worries; go for it. A month later my uke came back and it looks brand new. New face and fret board. I shed tears of joy! Sounds awesome! I was so excited I sent the repair team a big basket of food goodies. You gotta know Ko’aloha 100% stands by their ukuleles- even ones you dropped like an idiot. Thank you Ko’aloha!
Welcome to the UU forums rockawayra! And, congrats on getting your Ko'aloha back looking "brand new".

Top Bottom