awaiting moderator approval

… and it’s calling me a “verified account”. I haven’t seen that before.
I think that explains a lot - I *did* guess that this would be the problem, in my long post about the fix above.

I suspect they have created a lot of different user groups - I can see "member", "verified account", "active member" - and not realised that xenforo user rights and permissions are cumulative.

It looks like the fix is pretty easy. A few member groups they have created need to have their permissions reviewed.

Unfortunately, in line with the complete lack of communication, it seems fairly clear this is not being given even the smallest amount of attention.

It's annoying for me as a relatively new and junior member, but if I was one of the paying VIP members affected, I'd be pretty ticked off.

I think that explains a lot - I *did* guess that this would be the problem, in my long post about the fix above.

I suspect they have created a lot of different user groups - I can see "member", "verified account", "active member" - and not realised that xenforo user rights and permissions are cumulative.

It looks like the fix is pretty easy. A few member groups they have created need to have their permissions reviewed.

Unfortunately, in line with the complete lack of communication, it seems fairly clear this is not being given even the smallest amount of attention.

It's annoying for me as a relatively new and junior member, but if I was one of the paying VIP members affected, I'd be pretty ticked off.
My original account is now working properly. 👏🏼 Is yours? If not, start a conversation with anaka ( Uu staffer) who is very helpful.

My original account is now working properly. 👏🏼 Is yours? If not, start a conversation with anaka ( Uu staffer) who is very helpful.
No. Still not working.

I've just tried to reply to this thread and get the same problem...

mqjrVJC.jpg

Presumably at some later stage, that post in my screenshot will be approved, and be inserted above this post, and make the thread nonsensical.

No. Still not working. I've just tried to reply to this thread and get the same problem... Presumably at some later stage, that post in my screenshot will be approved, and be inserted above this post, and make the thread nonsensical.
Send a PM to anaka/Aaron, he fixed my account very quickly.

Top Bottom