Ave Maria - EnriqueUku

Reaction score
Hello all ! Hope you're all doing good. I come back today with a new video, I recorded Ave Maria.
This is not perfect but i'm happy about it, I will improve it in the future ! :D I have ton of projects in my head, it's like a constant bombardement of information in my headuhuh !
I hope you will still appreciate my interpretation, the version is from Steven of RockClass101. I don't know if he arranged it himself, if anyone got the information
I will gladly take it !

Don't hesitate to share ;)

Thanks TBB ! I have to practice it more to hit the notes better ! It's not that easy to get a great sound on Uku !
I love it ahaha, Difficulty is my passion
Yes, getting great tone is definitely not easy on the ukulele, but like you I really enjoy the challenge (particularly on the soprano!). Your playing sounds lovely though, so you’re obviously doing something right!

Hello all ! Hope you're all doing good. I come back today with a new video, I recorded Ave Maria.
This is not perfect but i'm happy about it, I will improve it in the future ! :D I have ton of projects in my head, it's like a constant bombardement of information in my headuhuh !
I hope you will still appreciate my interpretation, the version is from Steven of RockClass101. I don't know if he arranged it himself, if anyone got the information
I will gladly take it !

Don't hesitate to share ;)

Wow!!! Superb, sir!

Top Bottom