Andrew Molina in L.A. Sept 25, 2021

mitchchang

Reaction score
I know you all know Hawaii-based ukulele virtuoso Andrew Molina - don't miss him when he comes to the Grand Annex in San Pedro this month! Tickets: www.kalakoa.com

Very limited space, all COVD protective protocols will be in place

Andrew’s electrifying performances have captivated audiences across the country and around the world, appearing in China, Europe, Tahiti. His unique solo ukulele arrangements of hits like Aerosmith’s “Dream On” and “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns N’ Roses alongside his own original instrumental compositions have earned each of his albums a Na Hoku Hanohano award nomination for “Ukulele Album of the Year” (Hawaii’s version of the Grammy Awards).

Yes - Jay, his dad, will be accompanying Andrew. He's a really good bass player! Hope to see you all there - please help spread the word so we can have a nice turnout and support these artists who've really had a tough time this last year and a half

TONIGHT!!!! Don't miss ukulele virtuoso Andrew Molina's only L.A. performance! Tickets: https://grandvision.secure.force.com/ticket/#/instances/a0F4p000004ewTeEAI Please come out and support this young artist and let's give him a good showing! This past year and a half has been hard on so many artists and they need our support. "Andrew Molina is one of my favorite musicians. He works incredibly hard on his craft and approaches the ukulele in such a unique way” - Jake Shimabukuro

Top Bottom